Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some Questions Regarding the game

Yousef Escobar

Player
Player
Hello Dears,

i've been in the city for a while, so i lost some information that i need to keep updated

1- how to be a level 10 bunker? its just producing more or I have to buy everything inside?
2- how to find metal scrap without resource scanner ?
3- what I can do with copper and emeralds other than selling it to the goverment and other players ?

thank you

Manjane

Player
Player
Hello Dears,

i've been in the city for a while, so i lost some information that i need to keep updated

1- how to be a level 10 bunker? its just producing more or I have to buy everything inside?
2- how to find metal scrap without resource scanner ?
3- what I can do with copper and emeralds other than selling it to the goverment and other players ?

thank you
Hi Yousef,

1. Most valuable is active playing time for reaching higher level. Every hour you get update on your level at top off the screen. Also do all task from M menu. Daily, Battle Pass, etc to get extra push and Agency tasks.

2. Metal scrap can be found on fossil map when you reach level 2. For level 2 i personaly farm almost 35 days everyday to get it. Until then i use help from fellow Fam friends who reach level 2 to help me or you can find by yourself above Farm 1. Metal is always near rocks.

3. Copper is pretty much useless in game. You can sell it at Raw dealer/government. You have one dealer on the left side of the mines. For emerald I'm not sure, but you can sell also them to the dealer.

Hope that i answered all that you ask. If not hope that someone with greater experience would add up more tips and tricks.

Enjoy.

Top Bottom