Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL -> Ashton
2. Your age -> 15
3. Time zone -> GMT +1
4. Average online per day -> 4-8 hr
5. Your Discord -> ashtonmyself
6. Your Nickname -> Luca Verlice
7. Your ID -> 5047

Additional information

1. Leader of los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 -> As an pretty experienced gangister I feel like what I’m going to get myself in to I know most of the backbone of the city and the weakest of few gangs are missing on so I’m going to try to make a good term possibly two terms as I good deputy’s that’s will help me hugely.

2 -> the things I saw from the latest and oldest terms of gangs was something going wrong for my part they were very very active in the day time but when the sun came down they were lacking activity I don’t want that they occur in my term. So to evitate lack of the activity I will have a day deputy and a night one and a morning one so we will be active doing events being in ghetto etc…..

3 -> if I willing to get appointed leader from the Curators I’d will improve the relationships between us gangs we will give us a pat on our back we will help in a hostage situations we will be allies that will help us that means if someone is in trouble we will them out. Being a leader will be a tough challenge and I always like a tough challenge they will be many ups and downs but end of the day it will be fun and we will respect each over no toxicity in the org to evitate any unnecessary warnings towards the org and the gang will be a family basically

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1 -> To Have more RP on the organisation I will have more RP with the cops at hostage situations and no toxicity towards them as seen previously terms we will prioritise more RP at events.

2 -> we won’t tollerate any disrespect trolling or breaking the ghetto rules and no shouting in the radio whoever violates these will get black listed from the gang as I don’t want any unnecessary warnings as one my goals is no have no warnings the whole term.

3 -> I will have daily meetings with my gang members on what problems we have to improve in the gang and any suggestions in the gang and if any state or crime leaders have any problems with anything in the gang so I realise what I’m doing wrong in my term.

Goals i want to Archive in my term:

%100 turf Season.

We are going to attend events and we wont miss any events mainly vehicle theft, informant which is important for every gangs.

20+ members at every event.

2 successful terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom