Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
EvaN Rdead
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 15, 2024
Time of violation
15:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/exWLr7OVk-s

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
I was driving normally and had nothing to do. Suddenly two cars came to me and shot me straight away. I didn't see them at the beginning but when I realized the situation I let them kill me. These people wanted to rob me that's why they killed me but without any demands or saying pull over all in POV

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
First of all, I didn't hear anything about it and how should I hear it when I'm flying in the air so you should have said it again and secondly why did you keep shooting since I stopped at the end

Coded GraG

Nepolian
Player
thats not my fault i said u to pull over but still u were moving ur car so we shoted on u

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
Whatever you don't care, it's still your fault if you don't stop shooting. You said pull over when I couldn't hear you. This is your fault. You have to say pull over while I hear you, it's not valid if you say it while I don't hear you. and there was no mistake in the game I could hear the first word from dit when you said pull over So you can't use a mistake in the game as an excuse because I was hearing you clear.
and anyway you shouldn't just say it once you should have said it several times.
And why didn't you stop shooting where I stopped? Yes, because you don't know the rules exactly so that you can rob people

FocuZ

Npc
Player
bro you didnt hear and we thought you heard and didnt stop and its all just a misunderstanding you saw the pov and everyone understood no point in keeping the forum tbh .

Ajitt Akatsuki

Ajit Akatsuki
Player
lol bro imagine asking an admin while Rishav is investigating youre basically disrespecting
How this disrespectful ? Uh asking and clearing doubts to admin is not insulting + tbh u need to say several time u just can't say 1 time hoping in moving car he would hear at once as we have limited range of area to where our voice box is audible .

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
you have to say more than one time bec if he didn't hear you in the first time and if he drives away you can report him in the forums
How this disrespectful ? Uh asking and clearing doubts to admin is not insulting + tbh u need to say several time u just can't say 1 time hoping in moving car he would hear at once as we have limited range of area to where our voice box is audible .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom