Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efe Heshka

2x Gang Leader
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Efe
Your age : 17
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 4-5 hours (Weekends 7-8)
Your Discord : efefropp
Your Nickname : Efe Heshka
Your ID : 2981
Additional information
Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Since I have been playing grand for 2 years, most of my time has been spent being criminal. If I tried to describe my experiences in this org and other criminal org here, I would probably have to fill the whole page. I served as Deputy for Vagos in Shabah's term and we dominated the city. The most fun I had in criminal organizations was during this period. I achieved this. My leadership of the Families that followed contributed to this. I did the good work that I did in other terms during this period.

I know more than one person applied for this. However, among the applicants there may be those who were Deputies before, but unlike them, I did this 16 times, including the City 2, and took on the leadership role on this city. Unfortunately, some unfortunate events occurred during my time and the "turf" hurt us.Still, it is a very good experience for me because one cannot improve oneself without making mistakes. By taking lessons from this, I will be more careful about the turfs because it is very risky for us and on the other hand it is important.

The majority in the city sees me as a good leader and a person who never gives up. Not everyone can achieve this, because not giving up is not for everyone. The majority of legal and illegal organizations in the city continue to respect our old positions and the majority support me to become a Leader again. This means that the organization will be very crowded on the first day I take leadership.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
I know my power and position in the role I play and play. The biggest and most valuable responsibility I will take is to develop RP and command it as a leader. The first item for this is "Chain of Command". If the chain of command is not good in an organization, that organization does not mean anything. On the first day I become a leader, I will establish the chain of command in a way that everyone deserves, without favoritism, and people will receive ranks and show responsibility in return for their efforts. Based on my previous experiences. Many people got good ranks under my leadership, but they were useless. By learning from this, everyone, regardless of the person, my close circle or my friends, will receive a rank in return for their efforts. People who have previously appeared in gang affairs will settle in the higher commands and help the leader and the leader's wishes.

Everyone in the gang has a high value to me. Of course, people want to be rewarded for their efforts and contributions. This is very normal and should happen. For this reason, I have established a bonus system and the person will be able to benefit from this bonus system according to the event they participate in and their performance in the event.

My last promise is that everyone will make friends among themselves and we will end our term in friendship. Even if something goes wrong or the term ends badly, I think it is very important for me personally and very important for everyone to create good memories and friendships in people's minds for Vagos. Because if you manage a gang, the people in the gang you manage must get along well among themselves, because every activity requires team work. Even if they are my own friends, I will ensure that they are active. Even if I am not there, the most authorized person after me, "Deputy", will help with any problem, and if his rank does not allow solving the problem, he will come to me and I will solve the situation from the root. Speaking of friendship, I would also like to mention that all the leaders of illegal and legal organizations in the city are my friends, each other. Our recognition will make RP better because it will prevent problems as "OOC" in the city. From the moment I become the leader, I will ensure cooperation with other illegal and legal organizations.

Command:
14- Leader
13-Deputy Leader
12-Under Deputy (Will take care of gang when leader and deputy not online)
11-Mafia (Will take care of gang when Leader,Deputy,Under Dep. not online)
10-Event Captain (Our Head people of Events after High Commands)
9- Turfer
8-Gangsta
7-Shotcaller
6-Enforcer
5-Hustler
4-Clapper
3-Shooter
2-Young Vagos
1-Vagos Freeze

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interview!

The interview will take place on Friday , 19/01/2024 at 17:30 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact me on Discord about the interview.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom