Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gem Envy
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jan 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/RO1R41G

gEm

nope
Player
hello
lebron blacklisted me for bad punishment hstory and amount of "Rule breaks" but he asked me to make 3 forums for just 1 thing for changing social club and i also agreed for money wipe and then he says ur blacklisted for bad punishment history but my punishment history aint bad 1 gr5.3, 1 bug abuse 7 day, 1 gr 3.1, 1 3 day bug abuse and 1 10 days ban where there was admin fault no mine and 1 or 2 time gr 1.1 by pablo scmidth which i did forum and u removed it within 24 hours and thats what u call bad history? i dont even have 10 warnings but still u blacklisted me for breaking too many rule? unfair. this is my first forum for unabn appeal

Ron Abdullah

Player
Player
Free my brotha he dont do nothing , if your blacklisting him for bad punishment history you should check mine im not telling you to blacklist me too but this blacklist is unfair for players who dont even have that bad of punishment history

The Mafia

Player
Player
As a player who has only 1 major punishment (Gym Bot) in more than 1.5 years of play time. (I was not aware of the gym bot rule and I got punished in the beginning of my rp life since then I have no punishment.)

I want to say that half of the punishments GEM received are due to his bad luck ( for example he got punished for not submitting pov 2 or 3 times, he had a very low end pc that time so he could not record it).

He is a very good guy, he never disrespect anyone, never done toxicity to anyone.

Admin please give him a chance.
He is a good kid.
Free Him.

gEm

nope
Player
  • GR 5.3 one time
  • Bug abuse two times
  • GR 3.1 one time
  • Gen rule 1.1 by pablo scmidth which was wrong and was removed.
  • Lastly, (Er 1.7) for 1 time which got reduced as that was not my fault.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. After re-checking all of your accounts you were banned too many times and were blacklisted correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom