Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Pumber

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your Name IRL : Buğra
  2. Your Age : 18
  3. Time Zone : GMT+3
  4. Avarage Online Per Day : 6-8 Hours
  5. Your Discord : parayahnisi
  6. Your Nickname : Carl Pumber
  7. Your ID : 244167
Additional Information Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

vx-OW5KbD8Sa09brvchMuDsWPp5wBr5RxpaWZkQjFz2katcb3cMMl4EFfF3bEmDuwXiNlxVgCgXHGgVjtNaGcv_HoeCuVuE-XcORlWifH4GyjxXb7NuHLzxdBqE4cAhjP3cpzzpRsNNZYPW6M1nmNfk

Why do you want to be leader of this specisfic organization?

1)I have experienced in every LEO organization. I have been in FIB, LSPD , SAHP and i gain good ranks in them. And after seeing all legal side I understood that FIB is the best and most powerful LEO of the city. And now i am feeling like ready to be leader of FIB.

2)I hold many hc position in different orgs and different departments. I saw so much person type in them. This knowledge made me stronger and think better. This knowledge will help me to lead the most important LEO of the city.

3) I saw so much leader in every orgs. I learned their mistakes and found solituon to them. I can use that solituons to make FIB best one more time

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in this organization.

1) I wont let anyone to do populism and I am gonna choose every High Command professionally .

2) I will make sure that we have healthy and good relations with all State organizations because, in the end, we are at the same team.

3)I will make sure no one abusing their power and I will treat all LEO as like their family and put my all respect on them.

My Departments For FIB

UC
: The most important deparment for FIB all time. They are hiding among the citizens proffesionally and provide security to them. And they are collecting evidences from the gang and criminal families.

HR: A department for train new agents and help them in every problem. Every organization need a good HR team i will choose the HR team very professionally .

IA: Their job is to do internal audit on FIB agents and makes sure everything is going well and neat and no corruption taking place .

Spec Opps: A department for discover or create tactics for different situations. FIB leading the most of the special operations in the city. It always need good Spec Opps team.

My Ranking System

30- Director
29- Deputy Director
28- Asistant Director
27- Head of Department
26- Deputy Head of Department
25- 00 Agent
24- Executive Supervisor
23- Supervisor
--------------HC---------------
22- Secret Agent
21- Black Opps Agent 3