Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
BatuhanBektimuroglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYUsN5YQeY

Old_Man

Player
Player
I got connection lost and how is it bug abuse i was still unconscious.
Wow, your connection dropped 3 times and when you immediately connected to the game, you were able to type "XD". It seems you don't know what the penalty is for deceiving an administrator.

Bayezid Hill

Player
Player
Wow, your connection dropped 3 times and when you immediately connected to the game, you were able to type "XD". It seems you don't know what the penalty is for deceiving an administrator.
you trust or not I dont care but in my area ( Bangladesh) there is connection issue . So i have nothing to do. and bug wasnt abused bro its alright let the admin decide i am ready what Administrator decide.

Old_Man

Player
Player
you trust or not I dont care but in my area ( Bangladesh) there is connection issue . So i have nothing to do. and bug wasnt abused bro its alright let the admin decide i am ready what Administrator decide.
OK, keep fooling yourself. Yes, the manager will make the right decision.

Alperen Kreuzberg

Player
Player
don't you think it's weird that you bored us and ran away and the internet came and went in 20 seconds

Bayezid Hill

Player
Player
don't you think it's weird that you bored us and ran away and the internet came and went in 20 seconds
Its game server issue or my net connection issue idk about that i just told what happend to me its ok bro i am ready for admins decision dont worry

Top Bottom