Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BatuhanBektimuroglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rzWwpHZEGs

Old_Man

Player
Player
He took out his gun and started shooting at my family member in the garden of my family's house, just to get a loan. And according to the answer I asked the administrator in the game and received, we have the right to defend ourselves without any warning. The actor seemed really obsessed and after this incident, he constantly came to our house and caused a lot of problems.
"According to the game rules, the player who dies loses his memory and cannot continue this role again."

And even dead they still talk.

Bayezid Hill

Player
Player
He took out his gun and started shooting at my family member in the garden of my family's house, just to get a loan. And according to the answer I asked the administrator in the game and received, we have the right to defend ourselves without any warning. The actor seemed really obsessed and after this incident, he constantly came to our house and caused a lot of problems.
"According to the game rules, the player who dies loses his memory and cannot continue this role again."

And even dead they still talk.

Why you cutted the pov show the whole situation. You are trying to deceiving admins. Situation started when we started giving demands to your bois but he ran to catch interior means escaping the situation. Provide full pov kindly. Your pov is not clearing the situation properly

Last edited:

Binod Verlice

Ex-Curator Of Marabunta & NG
Player
Rejected

Your POVs are cropped, when you are willing to provide the full POV make a new appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom