Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

assassin the rivals

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL- Arun singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 Country India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (7:00 pm to 11: 45 pm Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6hrs
  6. Your Discord ID:- assassin_rival32
  7. Your characters' name (IC):- Shadow prince
  8. Your in game ID:- 41829
  9. Your in game level:- 13 lvl14 soon
  10. Languages spoken: english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
  2. What are your strengths?
    I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I can bring skill of team work. Work harder to protect the city from cheaters , destroyers and give punishment to those players who breake server rules.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    yes sometimes i get work ( ooc ) other wise everything is fine.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    No IRL issues at all stopping me

THANKS FOR READING THE APPLICATION
    SHADOW PRINCE
    thnks to admins for reading the application💕

Jay Verlice

Player
Player
More information
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom