Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricardo Terror
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jan 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/gYkqjLK

RicardoTerror

Player
Player
Hello, a few minutes ago i got banned for General rule 1.9, however i never broke that rule. The only thing i did was borrow 2.05mil to a friend buy battlepass (you can check he buyed battlepass a little while after i gave him the money). Next day he gave me 1m and 1 rims and i was still waiting for him to pay me the other 1m. I didnt evade any tax at all and i didnt break the 5m rule too. I only borrowed him money for battlepass (i think this was the cause for the ban because he got banned by the same rule).
I would appreciate if someone could check this ban because i never got any block in the city and i didnt break the rule.

Best regards

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Will be wiped then unbanned this time only, Passing cash and selling house etc is fully under gen 1.9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom