Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hugooo_Merks
Suspect ID
223783 221796
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2024
Time of violation
19:37 PM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vX3W94rVScY

Yuki Sakura

Player
Player
we were told to leave my family property but there was no IC reason such as solar panel or mushroom raid. The audio wouldn't work but ID 233783 said ''5 seconds to leave a few times'' and i replied with ''this is family property'' then me and my fam members were killed including ID 283909 who was in sleep mode.

Razawork

Player
Player
Yes there are no pannels and i was there also you RDM'd stop finding reasons like pannels to rdm there are no pannels or or near the property

Yuki Sakura

Player
Player
its MY fam house and i said the sound broke but if admin needs sound ill try to fix it and re-post. Then it will show you guys came over and RDMed for no reason. Even if you claim that we RDMed then i can claim you guys broke NLR so dont try it.

Yuki Sakura

Player
Player
Yes there are no pannels and i was there also you RDM'd stop finding reasons like pannels to rdm there are no pannels or or near the property
Its MY family house and i said that multiple times before i was killed...

Yuki Sakura

Player
Player
Hahaha what are you doing? Your crazy you can't just run up to people and give them demands for no reason that's insane 😂
gave us demands whilst we were on our fam property and killed a sleeping fam member and act like they are innocent :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom