Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Baker

Player
Player
Information
  • Your Name IRL: Leon Baker
  • Your Age: 21
  • Time zone: UTC +3 (Moscow)
  • Average online per day: 6-8 hours
  • Your Discord: leonbaker
  • Your Nickname: Leon Baker
  • Your ID: 60399
Additional Information
1. Leader of
  • San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • Inspirational Leadership: I believe in leading by being an example to everyone else around. Officers are always paying attention to their leadership and taking example from them. Through my dedication, positivity and hard work, I would love to inspire other officers within the organization to show their best and stay motivated at all times, knowing that they have a leader who is there to support them at all times.
  • In-Depth Knowledge on How the Organization Operates: SAHP has been my first law enforcement organization when I joined the city back in 2021 and throughout these years, I had lots of time to learn how the organization operates, starting from the lowest ranks up to the leadership. I was Deputy Sheriff during Rebekah McLong's term and was an Administrator as well, which helped me gaining more experience and knowledge not only about the organization but about the rules too. It is vital to have a knowledge of the rules as a leader to properly educate officers and avoid receiving organization strikes.
  • Initiative and Proactivity: I'm not one to sit back. Being a leader means taking initiative, moving ideas forward, and ensuring that goals are not just set but succeeded. As a Sheriff, I would love to participate in various activities performed by officers to show them that the Sheriff can go out, patrol the streets, give out the fines, perform traffic stops and act as a normal officer. That will give the ability for others to learn more from me and feel safer when going out for patrols.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • Training Programs: Back in times there was a dedicated role called "FTO - Field Training Officer" that was responsible for training officers and ensuring they are aware of what is waiting for them when they leave the HQ. I would love to bring back this role and ensure each officer receives 1:1 training on the field with the FTO, so that they get trained by an experienced officer on the spot instead of watching videos and figuring out things themselves by making lots of mistakes that could have been avoided.
  • Constructive Feedback from Leadership and High Command: It is essential for officers to constantly receive appreciation for their work, should that be just a few kind words or a bonus to keep them motivated and feel welcomed. However, at the same time, it is important to provide constructive feedback on the areas that can be improved, so that the officer knows what to work on not just for the promotion but for the personal growth as an individual and as an officer. Establishment of a supportive environment for everyone to grow and improve can be a game changer.
  • Regular Meetings and Check-Ins: I would love to organize weekly meetings with officers and high command members to discuss our plans, goals, address the concerns and receive input from others to ensure we do not only set goals but work together and achieve them. Meetings can help with breaking the wall with the transparency issues and make everyone around feel they are being heard and their opinion matters.
  • Eliminating Favouritism: This is something I was actively working on during my time as UnderSheriff and I can proudly say that it was achieved by establishing proper guidelines and procedures connected to promotions. It is crucial to ensure everyone is treated equally. Favouritism within organizations leads to lots of negativity and toxicity, which any leader would love to avoid at any cost, because this is breaking the spirit of the organization.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player

Big support to my guy Leon here, I know him, has good leadership skills + he can improve rp in the server, big support

Nicolas Santan

Santoro Family

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position -
Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / ex Deputy of FIB (EN 2)

iiSoulz

Player
Player
I have known Leon for a lot of time, he was with me in most orgs I joined, he is a great person with unique leadership characteristics that can not be found in any other person. GREAT choice for SAHP leadership.

noddie

Player
Player
I know this guy for many years already, he has such a good communication, management and leadership skills, Leon as a Sheriff will be raising age for SAHP history

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Leader of unofficial org
Approved

You have been accepted for an interview please DM me on Discord to confirm an interview for Tommorow 19/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom