Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugrul Flex

Leader
Leader
Your name IRL: Tugrul

Your age: 19

Time zone: GMT +3:00

Average online per day: 10-12 hours

Your discord: kraeb

Your nickname: Tugrul Flex

Your ID: 51722

Additional information

1.Leader of Families

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I spent most of my time in gangs. I joined most of gangs and some legal orgs, i got experience from orgs. I have been in both side crime and state as high command and i understand im better in crime side. I improve myself for lead a gang. I feel ready to become a gang leader.

2-At the beginning I would like to mention for the first time that I was the highcommand in gang and that I maintain close contact with leaders of organizations and that I also understand what is required of you as a leader and that I would like to dedicate myself to this task myself. Since I have gained a lot of experience in various organizations on the server since the beginning of Grand RP, I would like to take the reins myself and set up my own organization.

3- I enjoy taking lead at events/hostages and making different strategies. I can take responsibility confidently and making best for my gang members and my Gang. Any rulebreak from my gang member will result to kick there is no space for them in my gang im here for best.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- I will keep activity on top as gang and it makes more events, hostage situations, fz and more. With my experience will add more quality and creative strategies. With my gang members we will be making different tactics and im sure that we are gonna win every event without rulebreaks with amazing activity under my leadership. We will use communication short and proffesional on radio and there is no space for metagaming.

My goals
%100 turf
Keep spray profit above 10k
Dominating the ghetto and events

Thank you for reading
Regards
Tugrul Flex

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom