Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Soumil Garg
  2. Your age (OOC): 18 (going to be 19)
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00 to 23:00 (whenever i want)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: soumilhabibi
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Soumil Carter
  8. Your in game ID: 681
  9. Your in game level: 11 (going to be 12)
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I am playing this project for almost 2 years (can be verified from my forum account). I had gone through every phase of Roleplay Crime and state and now i feel that i can help newcomers by becoming an admin. I wanna be an admin because i wanna continue and enhance the quality of RP that higher admins are providing to the players. I am trying to be admin for a long time but before i was not active as now and my OOC age was lower than minimum accepted age.
    Here is a forum link that got rejected- Rejected - Admin Application | 681
    i made more forums but i was not active and i respect their decisions. Now i will be active and i will be sticking to EN3.
  2. What are your strengths?
    - I have leadership skills. I was EN2 leader of Crime (families gang), I know all the things about crime and wanna be crime curator in future.
    - I am hardworking and dedicated towards the work that is assigned to me.
    - I am a quick learner
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    - My main weakness is i have 2 bans of 30 days.
    1 of Gen rule 6.17 (OBS) which got unpunished by Adam Pluxury. my 2nd ban was of Event rule 1.7 (POV).
    My bans was mistakes i did. it was done by lacking of knowledge of server rules, those bans were not potential and was done by mistakes.
    - Sometimes my OOC situations dont let me play but it i will inform High admins and take LOAs if needed.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I am a social person, i become friends with people easily and this will help me to influence people to not to break rules and maintain RP. I like to work in team, which will enhance the quality of team work in admin tasks. I will properly guide the newcomers and will not give them insuffecient information.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes, (i dont have a business)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    My IRL exams but i will inform admins for LOA
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I am trying my best to keep my punishment history clean. I just need 1 chance to take part in the interview, it will be worth it.
    i told everything about me in detail and i wish for a positive reply🥀

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom