Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
===============================
Answers
Information
1.Shashvat
3.GMT +7
4. 2-4 hours a day and in weekend 4-5 hours
5.dark_pluxury
6.DARK
Additional information
1.Leader of SAHP ( San Andreas Highway Patrol)
---------------------------------------------
2. Reasons
1)When I just come back to my city I seen to much crimes so I love to serve my city with my good and best helping to make this city crime free and everyone enjoying everything in my areas.
2) I love to see everyone who is worked here when I join the city I seen the person fighting with crime so I make a dream to fighting against the crime and make and help other orgs with my knowledge.
3) when I become age 5 in the city I made a decision to become a cop and help everyone so it means that my favourite job is here where I am starting my journey and I have to serve the people and make my decision I will start everything here only.
4) I am having other cities experience (En2) and I serve their with my good talent and their I serve everyone with 6.5 terms in my IRL decease also which is known as cancer so in the working of cop I want to help everyone which make me to much happy.
3. Advice for improving roleplay are :-
1. Effective communication skills
It is very important to communicate with civilians I have so many hc they are not communicating with anyone and their line of duty also I made them to kick from the org because they are not performing first important part of RP.
2. Well implementation
If I become a leader than I will arrange everyone with their respective abilities without any doubt taking a test of the members with their respective knowledge.
3.Guidance as leader ( becoming friends of everyone)
I have seen some members which are scared of talking to the leaders because they think that the leader are going to do a bad thing if they talk and without talking with members know one can guide them nd they will fail to get the knowledge and a leader also not able aware of the things which is happening in the organization.
------Thats all -----------------------------

My Ranking system which I made earlier are
30) Sheriff
29) Undersheriff
28) Chief Commander
27) COS
26)COD
25) Deputy COD
24) District Attorney
23) Colonel
22) Captain
21) Lieutenant
20) Senior Supervisor
19) Supervisor
18) Sectors Supervisor
17 ) FTO
16) Swat
15) Master Sergeant
14) Major Sergeant
13) Major Sergeant
12) Junior Sergeant
11) Sergeant
10) Master Corporal
9) Senior Corporal
8) Junior Corporal
7) Corporal
6) Master Trooper
5) Junior Trooper
4) Trooper
3) Trainee
2 ) Small Trainee
1) Suspended

Chief of Departments:-
Swat:-
Swat plays a crucial role in the organisation like they have to do deal with wanted citizen and arrest them for the clearance and happiness in the city, remove the cannabis and they can every event.
HR ( Human Resource) :-
This also plays the crucial role in the organisation to get teaching about everything related to the organization.
IA ( Internal Affairs):-
This is important because it checks the issues of outside and the inside and it is like the roots of the tree if tree didn't get proper water to grow then it is going to die and like the same if organization didn't get this people then we can't even catch the mistakes.
Highway Patrol:-
This is the patrol unit which makes the highway crime less for citizens and they are save from the gangs which are performing very bad effects in the city.
Thank you for giving your precious time on my application and if I made my mistake then I am ready for learning from your side.
-By shashvat/ Jeff/ dark

Cam Vercetti

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Answers
Information
1.Shashvat
3.GMT +7
4. 2-4 hours a day and in weekend 4-5 hours
5.dark_pluxury
6.DARK
Additional information
1.Leader of SAHP ( San Andreas Highway Patrol)
2. Reasons
1)When I just come back to my city I seen to much crimes so I love to serve my city with my good and best helping to make this city crime free and everyone enjoying everything in my areas.
2) I love to see everyone who is worked here when I join the city I seen the person fighting with crime so I make a dream to fighting against the crime and make and help other orgs with my knowledge.
3) when I become age 5 in the city I made a decision to become a cop and help everyone so it means that my favourite job is here where I am starting my journey and I have to serve the people and make my decision I will start everything here only.
4) I am having other cities experience (En2) and I serve their with my good talent and their I serve everyone with 6.5 terms in my IRL decease also which is known as cancer so in the working of cop I want to help everyone which make me to much happy.
3. Advice for improving roleplay are :-
1. Effective communication skills
It is very important to communicate with civilians I have so many hc they are not communicating with anyone and their line of duty also I made them to kick from the org because they are not performing first important part of RP.
2. Well implementation
If I become a leader than I will arrange everyone with their respective abilities without any doubt taking a test of the members with their respective knowledge.
3.Guidance as leader ( becoming friends of everyone)
I have seen some members which are scared of talking to the leaders because they think that the leader are going to do a bad thing if they talk and without talking with members know one can guide them nd they will fail to get the knowledge and a leader also not able aware of the things which is happening in the organization.
------Thats all -----------------------------

My Ranking system which I made earlier are
30) Sheriff
29) Undersheriff
28) Chief Commander
27) COS
26)COD
25) Deputy COD
24) District Attorney
23) Colonel
22) Captain
21) Lieutenant
20) Senior Supervisor
19) Supervisor
18) Sectors Supervisor
17 ) FTO
16) Swat
15) Master Sergeant
14) Major Sergeant
13) Major Sergeant
12) Junior Sergeant
11) Sergeant
10) Master Corporal
9) Senior Corporal
8) Junior Corporal
7) Corporal
6) Master Trooper
5) Junior Trooper
4) Trooper
3) Trainee
2 ) Small Trainee
1) Suspended

Chief of Departments:-
Swat:-
Swat plays a crucial role in the organisation like they have to do deal with wanted citizen and arrest them for the clearance and happiness in the city, remove the cannabis and they can every event.
HR ( Human Resource) :-
This also plays the crucial role in the organisation to get teaching about everything related to the organization.
IA ( Internal Affairs):-
This is important because it checks the issues of outside and the inside and it is like the roots of the tree if tree didn't get proper water to grow then it is going to die and like the same if organization didn't get this people then we can't even catch the mistakes.
Highway Patrol:-
This is the patrol unit which makes the highway crime less for citizens and they are save from the gangs which are performing very bad effects in the city.
Thank you for giving your precious time on my application and if I made my mistake then I am ready for learning from your side.
-By shashvat/ Jeff/ dark
Wrong format bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom