Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayy Rose
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Jan 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
For Bobby please!
Dear Bobby as you know I have been leader many times in server 3 and I get and i totally understand why I’m leader blacklisted but it’s not all my fault and people love me being leader in EN03 my bloods term I had in 2 days I had 120+ online and when I play EN03 I love being leader/admin to bring better RP and fun for everyone who wants to join me I have proven many times regardless of the end results I have always put in hard work and dedication towards being the absolute best leader so please Bobby I really hope you can reconsider my leader blacklist I’ll do anything for just a chance to prove to you that I am a great leader and a good asset to EN03 I have proven that many times and I’m asking for that again Bobby❤️ ~Yours Truly Jayy Rose 🌹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom