Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

posty.mage

Player
Player
IRL Name: Nathan Hurley
OOC Age: 29
Time Zone: Mountain
Average time online per day: 4-10hrs + depends on IRL work and off days.
Discord: Slept_Nate
Nickname: Posty Mage
ID: 295134

Why do you want to be a leader of SAHP?

1. I feel that becoming leader of SAHP is the next step in advancing my knowledge and understanding of a true RP Experience. While being apart of LSPD for various terms. I have witnessed much good and also bad within SAHP. I have held High Command roles during my career and adopted ways to navigate all situations while maintaining composure. Becoming a leader has been my goal from day one! Having past leadership experience in a variety of departments I have developed skills making me grow as an individual both in city and IRL.

2. I want to bring a structured, professional team that will always lead by example and protect the civilians of this city! I find this to be a second job outside of my IRL life. With dedication and my OCD ways I will strive to provide a fun experience! While some may not know me, those who do can attest to my passion for the city. My team is considered my family, everyone will be treated equally and my door will always be open for feedback, criticism and advise. I will provide an open door policy to ensure that everyone is involved, and none will be left unheard. This is crucial for leading as it brings a new experience filled with positive attitudes. I want to lead SAHP and give my full attention and heart creating an environment where everyone will have equal respect regardless of my position!

3. I would love to increase the activity and incorporate a structure that helps spread out when units are on duty. While there are many units on during the mid day hours, after Tsunami and early mornings is where activity is lacking. With a few changes we can keep the city safe during all hours. Improving response times, overall involvement, perform regular patrols, attend events and situations will improve our success. No one will just hang out at HQ and only respond to calls when they feel needed. We will maintain activity at all times to ensure all officers stay safe from being robbed, taken hostage and or killed. By implementing a system within departments we can develop strong relationships with fellow organizations and show them the full support they need to succeed!!

What is my advise on improving the RP in SAHP.

1. Favoritism will be non existent in my term! Everyone deserves an opportunity, units will be watched closely by myself and fellow staff. If a unit shows the skills and knowledge it takes to fulfill a high command role they will be considered! Those who lack to provide an overall quality experience and show underdeveloped leadership skills, will be worked with closely to obtain full knowledge and understanding of the duties! Everyone will show respect towards their fellow peers, organizations, civilians and lead by example.

2. I will mentor all departments in every way possible. Developing ways to improve their overall structure and experience. I will work closely with each department high commands on how to better their overall demeanor while improving the Role-play experience!

3. We will become one, uniting with all organizations and work closely together to improve promptness. Working together to perform Ghetto patrols, Raids, assist at all globals, events, and situations. Working together we can show max support and involvement, improving the overall experience, making our city a safer place!

Departments:

Human Resources and Training :

This is a crucial part department as it ensures all of those who wish to join will be welcomed and thoroughly interviewed. All of HRT will follow a lucrative structure and handbook only allowing those with clean backgrounds, great activity and overall knowledge to be hired. Everyone will be trained to be the best units possible. Incorporating a strong code of conduct and contract will provide a tasteful experience! HRT will have a vast roster filled with great balance of activity, ensuring they are available for those who wish to join at all hours of the day!

Public relations:
PR will be used to involve the community and show everyone who we are! They will organize fun filled events with max attendance. They are to encourage everyone to be apart of this journey no one will forget! Working with the department they will gather ideas and inspiration to create exciting events, giving the city an unforgettable experience!

Internal Affairs:
IA ensures regular activity, bodycam, license, and logs are checked per schedule. This will help mitigate those who show lack of effort, professional conduct, and poor examples. They will conduct these checks regularly and provide necessary case files for review. Cases will be held at a high standard and all punishments given must have proper evidence and approvals! Internal affairs will be fair to everyone, but will implement a strict policy while providing great balance! They will work closely with all departments to ensure issuing proper verbals, strikes, and or removals are given.

Traffic Enforcement:
This is a department that is usually overlooked, but is a crucial part of the city! Those who work within the department must have all hands on deck! They are to remove illegally parked cars, conduct traffic stops, and issue tickets to avoid endangering those travelling to and from their destinations. Not only will they conduct regular tasks, they will issue Insurance and valid plates to those in need. Having a rotating shift will make sure all areas are covered every hour of the day!

Swat:
Swat is responsible for using only the best tactics to assist with all situations! The roster will contain only the most tactical units. Regular trainings will be held with other Organizations to closely develop a relationship giving swat the tools they need to improve and handle all situations with ease! Their units will have special loadouts, unique teams, and develop strategic plans. They will assist and make sure SAHP and organizations are safe from any danger! Lastly they will assist in leading situations while implementing the best strategies, giving all the best chance for extraction and or survival!

Undercover:
This department will work together to collect all evidence of criminal activity; including drug busts, cannabis grows, and illegal operations that put everyone at risk. The team will work hand in and with FIB to capture only valid evidence and submit all for review. UC will not abuse power and will must stay discrete at all time! The team will be filled with those of full trust and knowledge.

District Attorneys:
One of the most important departments!! The DA will be chosen wisely to ensure everyone is protected and free from mistakes, they will be full of knowledge and understanding of all laws and regulations within the state! They will work close with all departments and Organizations to help with cases, punishments, and submit any information needed to issue warrants! I would like two District Attorney's: one lead and one Deputies to guarantee coverage for all hours.

Ranking System:

30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. District Attorney
23. US Marshall
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain
21. Major
20. Lieutenant
19. Supervisor
18. Staff Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Lance Corporal
12. Master Trooper 3
11. Master Trooper 2
10. Master Trooper 1
9. Senior Trooper 3
8. Senior Trooper 2
7. Senior Trooper 1
6. Trooper 3
5. Trooper 2
4. Trooper 1
3. Probie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

My experience:

LSPD COS of TE William ( Current )
LSPD COS of TE William

LSPD COS of SWAT Billy
LSPD COS of TE Billy
LSPD DHOD of SWAT Richard
LSPD LT and DHOD of SWAT Adal

My Under Sherriff's :
Andrew Kors

US Marshall SAHP
LSPD HOD
FIB
SAHP Chief Commander EN3
FIB Elite SSA EN3
Sam Shepherd
SAHP Deputy Chief
SAHP EN3 Sherriff
LSPD Watch Commander
LSPD Chief EN3
FIB Supervisor
FIB Director EN3

Bronnymage

Player
Player
I recommend Posty for leader of SAHP, no questions asked! I do this because of the simple fact he is a great leader, shows great tactics in very unruly situations. Posty symbolizes what it means to be a leader and goes out of his way to make sure his department is running smoothly along with keeping things fun. He makes sure we all uphold the standards of the department, along with treating all citizens of the city with respect. Posty, has created activities to ensure that daunting and tedious task are fun and competitive to allow us to really push us to keeping the city clean. Posty has allowed many people such as my self to love the RP experience. He is very passionate about his job along with showing compassion for others. One of the last things that makes him a great leader is the ability to teach, which is no small feat. The ability to teach is skill that not every person possesses but Posty most definitely has this talent along with having positive results. I highly recommend Posty and see no one better suit then him for the job.

Kidd Kors

Deputy of Kors Family
Player
I highly recommended him as leader of SAHP due to the fact that he is an incredible leader, gets along with everyone and is an amazing individual. He puts others before himself and is a very creative person with a lot of incredible ideas to improve everyone's RP experience. He is one of the kindest and most caring people I have ever had the to honour meet he symbolises everything it means to be a good leader.

Niko Vercettii

Player
Player

1. I feel that becoming leader of SAHP is the next step in advancing my knowledge and understanding of a true RP Experience. While being apart of LSPD for various terms. I have witnessed much good and also bad within SAHP. I have held High Command roles during my career and adopted ways to navigate all situations while maintaining composure. Becoming a leader has been my goal from day one! Having past leadership experience in a variety of departments I have developed skills making me grow as an individual both in city and IRL.

2. I want to bring a structured, professional team that will always lead by example and protect the civilians of this city! I find this to be a second job outside of my IRL life. With dedication and my OCD ways I will strive to provide a fun experience! While some may not know me, those who do can attest to my passion for the city. My team is considered my family, everyone will be treated equally and my door will always be open for feedback, criticism and advise. I will provide an open door policy to ensure that everyone is involved, and none will be left unheard. This is crucial for leading as it brings a new experience filled with positive attitudes. I want to lead SAHP and give my full attention and heart creating an environment where everyone will have equal respect regardless of my position!

3. I would love to increase the activity and incorporate a structure that helps spread out when units are on duty. While there are many units on during the mid day hours, after Tsunami and early mornings is where activity is lacking. With a few changes we can keep the city safe during all hours. Improving response times, overall involvement, perform regular patrols, attend events and situations will improve our success. No one will just hang out at HQ and only respond to calls when they feel needed. We will maintain activity at all times to ensure all officers stay safe from being robbed, taken hostage and or killed. By implementing a system within departments we can develop strong relationships with fellow organizations and show them the full support they need to succeed!!

1. Favoritism will be non existent in my term! Everyone deserves an opportunity, units will be watched closely by myself and fellow staff. If a unit shows the skills and knowledge it takes to fulfill a high command role they will be considered! Those who lack to provide an overall quality experience and show underdeveloped leadership skills, will be worked with closely to obtain full knowledge and understanding of the duties! Everyone will show respect towards their fellow peers, organizations, civilians and lead by example.

2. I will mentor all departments in every way possible. Developing ways to improve their overall structure and experience. I will work closely with each department high commands on how to better their overall demeanor while improving the Role-play experience!

3. We will become one, uniting with all organizations and work closely together to improve promptness. Working together to perform Ghetto patrols, Raids, assist at all globals, events, and situations. Working together we can show max support and involvement, improving the overall experience, making our city a safer place!

Departments:

This is a crucial part department as it ensures all of those who wish to join will be welcomed and thoroughly interviewed. All of HRT will follow a lucrative structure and handbook only allowing those with clean backgrounds, great activity and overall knowledge to be hired. Everyone will be trained to be the best units possible. Incorporating a strong code of conduct and contract will provide a tasteful experience! HRT will have a vast roster filled with great balance of activity, ensuring they are available for those who wish to join at all hours of the day!

Public relations:
PR will be used to involve the community and show everyone who we are! They will organize fun filled events with max attendance. They are to encourage everyone to be apart of this journey no one will forget! Working with the department they will gather ideas and inspiration to create exciting events, giving the city an unforgettable experience!

Internal Affairs:
IA ensures regular activity, bodycam, license, and logs are checked per schedule. This will help mitigate those who show lack of effort, professional conduct, and poor examples. They will conduct these checks regularly and provide necessary case files for review. Cases will be held at a high standard and all punishments given must have proper evidence and approvals! Internal affairs will be fair to everyone, but will implement a strict policy while providing great balance! They will work closely with all departments to ensure issuing proper verbals, strikes, and or removals are given.

Traffic Enforcement:
This is a department that is usually overlooked, but is a crucial part of the city! Those who work within the department must have all hands on deck! They are to remove illegally parked cars, conduct traffic stops, and issue tickets to avoid endangering those travelling to and from their destinations. Not only will they conduct regular tasks, they will issue Insurance and valid plates to those in need. Having a rotating shift will make sure all areas are covered every hour of the day!

Swat:
Swat is responsible for using only the best tactics to assist with all situations! The roster will contain only the most tactical units. Regular trainings will be held with other Organizations to closely develop a relationship giving swat the tools they need to improve and handle all situations with ease! Their units will have special loadouts, unique teams, and develop strategic plans. They will assist and make sure SAHP and organizations are safe from any danger! Lastly they will assist in leading situations while implementing the best strategies, giving all the best chance for extraction and or survival!

Undercover:
This department will work together to collect all evidence of criminal activity; including drug busts, cannabis grows, and illegal operations that put everyone at risk. The team will work hand in and with FIB to capture only valid evidence and submit all for review. UC will not abuse power and will must stay discrete at all time! The team will be filled with those of full trust and knowledge.

District Attorneys:
One of the most important departments!! The DA will be chosen wisely to ensure everyone is protected and free from mistakes, they will be full of knowledge and understanding of all laws and regulations within the state! They will work close with all departments and Organizations to help with cases, punishments, and submit any information needed to issue warrants! I would like two District Attorney's: one lead and one Deputies to guarantee coverage for all hours.

Ranking System:

30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief of Division
24. District Attorney
23. US Marshall
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain
21. Major
20. Lieutenant
19. Supervisor
18. Staff Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Lance Corporal
12. Master Trooper 3
11. Master Trooper 2
10. Master Trooper 1
9. Senior Trooper 3
8. Senior Trooper 2
7. Senior Trooper 1
6. Trooper 3
5. Trooper 2
4. Trooper 1
3. Probie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

My experience:

LSPD COS of TE William ( Current )
LSPD COS of TE William

LSPD COS of SWAT Billy
LSPD COS of TE Billy
LSPD DHOD of SWAT Richard
LSPD LT and DHOD of SWAT Adal

My Under Sherriff's :
Andrew Kors

US Marshall SAHP
LSPD HOD
FIB
SAHP Chief Commander EN3
FIB Elite SSA EN3
Sam Shepherd
SAHP Deputy Chief
SAHP EN3 Sherriff
LSPD Watch Commander
LSPD Chief EN3
FIB Supervisor
FIB Director EN3
This dude is probably best fit for this job. His leadership skills he showed LSPD were great like the way he remains calm in tough situations or how he uses his experience to win against enemies. He should definitely be the one to lead SAHP.

Ayyanstriker

Player
Player

Departments:

Public relations:

Internal Affairs:

Traffic Enforcement:

Swat:

Undercover:

District Attorneys:

Ranking System:

30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief of Division
24. District Attorney
23. US Marshall
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain
21. Major