Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samar Kamra

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Samar Kamra

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: PANDA#0011

6. Your Nickname: Samar Kamra

7. Your ID: 42881

Additional information

My Experience in Gangs:

1. Ex Bloods Under Deputy (Pooja Royal)
2. Ex Bloods Under Deputy (Dede Choo)
3.Ex Marabunta Deputy (Eray black)
4.Ex Ballas Under deputy ( Aiden pluxury)

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Leadership skills

--> As a former Under Deputy, I've had the privilege of experiencing the inner workings of our gang. This has given me a profound understanding of our values and objectives. I'm now ready to step into a leadership role to continue the work I've started as a newbie and achieved the under deputy 2 times. Now, I want to be the lead the gang as a leader

B. Will improve Roleplay

--> As a Leader, I know it's important to follow the all rules when we're playing.

--> As a leader, I promise to make sure everyone in our gang understands and obeys the rules. This way, we can all have more fun without breaking the rules and this way we can prevent misunderstanding between gang members

C. Good communication Skill

--> As a leader, I always have a clear plan when things get tough.

--> I'm really good at talking to everyone like, Negotiate in hostage situation, which means we can come together as a strong team.

--> As a leader, we'll create exciting and memorable roleplay adventures that will leave a big impact on our server.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

1. To make roleplay better,it's important that everyone in our gang understands rules propely. When we bring in new members, we should focus on quality, not quantity. Look for people who know the game's rules, are friendly, and are willing to learn and follow our rules. Teaching these rules to new members is key to improving our roleplay

2. As a leader, I will make Sure That Vagos will attend all event and be on Top than other gang with all Rules are being followed.

3. I will only make High command who are experienced and help the new people in the city. i will not make any high command by Personal relatinship and i will give rank who deserve it.

4. I will make Vagos name in Ghetto as a fear. If anyone Listen that vagos are in ghetto, he should have fear to enter ghetto.

Regards,

Samar Kamra

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort in your application without copy-pasting from your old application and apply again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom