Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1. Your name IRL:NITHISH
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:IST
4. Average online per day:6HOURS TO 10 HOURS
5. Your Discord:sergiomarquina07
6. Your NicknameSergio Fedorov
7. Your ID 61520
  1. Additional information
    1. Leader of SAHP
    2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
    2.1 I want to be leader of SAHP because I feel like I have a lot of LEO experience My experience ranges from LSPD to NG all orgs between I have been in. I have some experiences old and new experiences. I always wanted to be a leader so I would like to achieve this goal with SAHP. I will make sure I have peak numbers at all times of the city so we can be responding to all globals and locals and leading the outer city with our leadership skills. 2.2 I will have 4 departments in my org. S.W.A.T: SWAT Will lead events such as aircraft,Bank protection, Informant, Subs. They will also take care of Ghetto Patrols. They will lead all 3 ghetto patrol per week. HR: Will be incharge of the IA and FTD department combined. They will look over casefiles, do bodycam checks license checks and also do trainings. Training will be split into 3 parts 1st part of training: All the basics of giving fines,towing and arresting. 2nd part. 2nd part will be a event POV and an arrest POV 3rd part. A test of general LSPD knowledge to get ranked to rookie or patrol officer. Public relations. public relations will advertise the org and do CNN broadcasts while getting Juicy articles. They will also help out on our global IC events. Intelligence Bureau: Will do busts and collect evidences and report them to FIB for gang and family raids. 3.3 As I have seen in other orgs and LSPD mostly the HCs are corrupt and not showing full potential my goal will be to get the best of the best so that we dont get org warnings for simple reasons on which we shouldnt. I will make sure SAHP will always be on top!
    1. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
    3.1Make sure all my units know the rules so they dont get SAHP in trouble by there bad behaviors. 3.2Will do a entry test on all employees so i can test them on simple procedures and

Thanks for reading my Application!

Anshusingh708

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:NITHISH
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:IST
4. Average online per day:6HOURS TO 10 HOURS
5. Your Discord:sergiomarquina07
6. Your NicknameSergio Fedorov
7. Your ID 61520
  1. Additional information
    1. Leader of SAHP
    2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
    2.1 I want to be leader of SAHP because I feel like I have a lot of LEO experience My experience ranges from LSPD to NG all orgs between I have been in. I have some experiences old and new experiences. I always wanted to be a leader so I would like to achieve this goal with SAHP. I will make sure I have peak numbers at all times of the city so we can be responding to all globals and locals and leading the outer city with our leadership skills. 2.2 I will have 4 departments in my org. S.W.A.T: SWAT Will lead events such as aircraft,Bank protection, Informant, Subs. They will also take care of Ghetto Patrols. They will lead all 3 ghetto patrol per week. HR: Will be incharge of the IA and FTD department combined. They will look over casefiles, do bodycam checks license checks and also do trainings. Training will be split into 3 parts 1st part of training: All the basics of giving fines,towing and arresting. 2nd part. 2nd part will be a event POV and an arrest POV 3rd part. A test of general LSPD knowledge to get ranked to rookie or patrol officer. Public relations. public relations will advertise the org and do CNN broadcasts while getting Juicy articles. They will also help out on our global IC events. Intelligence Bureau: Will do busts and collect evidences and report them to FIB for gang and family raids. 3.3 As I have seen in other orgs and LSPD mostly the HCs are corrupt and not showing full potential my goal will be to get the best of the best so that we dont get org warnings for simple reasons on which we shouldnt. I will make sure SAHP will always be on top!
    1. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
    3.1Make sure all my units know the rules so they dont get SAHP in trouble by there bad behaviors. 3.2Will do a entry test on all employees so i can test them on simple procedures and

Thanks for reading my Application!
++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom