Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daytime Investment not getting paid

Paul Sendra

Player
Player
Since several weeks the game fail to give me the daily investment. When the time finishes the money doesnt goes into cash or the bank account. Please Heeeelp, im losing lot of money !!!!

Desphot Tuncay

Player
Player
Once it's full, you have to log in from your phone and pick it up yourself. The system has changed.

Alwi

Player
Player
Since several weeks the game fail to give me the daily investment. When the time finishes the money doesnt goes into cash or the bank account. Please Heeeelp, im losing lot of money !!!!
You now have to collect the reward manually.

Open you're phone > press on the flower (investment) > Daily investments > take the reward

SimoneFay

Player
Player

Yes, the system is totally changed now. Feeling the pressure to "write my paper"? Fear not, as Write My Paper For Me: Paper Writing Service by DoMyPaper DoMyPaper is here to rescue you from academic stress. Our mission is to be your trusted ally on this journey, providing top-notch paper services. With a team of skilled writers, cutting-edge plagiarism checks, and a commitment to personalized attention, we turn your paper challenges into triumphs. Explore our services for an enhanced academic experience.
Yes, the system is totally changed now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom