Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fnc Jit
Administrators nickname
Xxxxxxx
Date
Jan 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Xxxx

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Respected sir ,

Just a thing it's been months and now a year after that admin incident how long do you purposely have in ur mind taking it further? In middle of that I was accepted for SAHP previously so why again now and this time ?

I even showed my activity being among the most active I know this lack of trust thing when it stick to certain people weather he is experienced or not his life is a hell I respect ur choices but it's too much now just have a talk with SAHP curators sulatan / John / Alan did I do any misleading things? Any org target? Any racism any discord nuke ? so why a lack of trust still my recent app was submitted on Tuesday night it's Friday 3 days for nothing? Bro why and how long do I have to be like this ask the curators if they have any problems with me I will happy to get a reason but a 1 year old reason rolling down the road is too much instead of dragging a temp term I am experienced enough I can fit it in perfect place with perfect persons even the last Sherif have words on me how much do u need more for trust ? Please atleast you Blacklisted me from admin let me do the rp atlast I didn't cause any ic harm let me apply in peace I don't think sultan or any other curator have any problem if I apply!

Warm regards
Fnc

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Screenshot_20240119-022007_Chrome.jpg

Atleast reconsider my application just this time I don't think u will regret atleast let me take the interview it will all be clear then I can take a good term just don't reject me for years for a silly thing I caused in past Rejected - Leader of SAHP | Fnc Jit

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
If I can't be a leader / admin I guess some day later u will do a deputy or HC Blacklist on me then I will be left with farming jobs I guess happy old farmer.

Thanks for reviewing the whole thing just a chance is all I asked for an interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom