Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cristian Shenouda
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Aug 8, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/EYOnrM5

Cri Jyn

100% Clean
Player
Dear Mazhor,

On August 8th I was blacklisted for a stupid completion of mine, then I did not know that bypassing would result in the blacklist, after which I continued to bypass, I matured in time, I started to think, and I was really ashamed and regretted so much for what I did, before being blacklisted I was a courteous and kind player and I received a ban figure of 0, I ask you dear Mazhor to evaluate a second chance, since since I received the blacklist I have not got any chance to unlock,

I promise that in my small way I will try to be the player I was, and at the first stupidity that will happen give me back the blacklist

I apologise in advance for the inconvenience created for you.

Kind regards

-Cristian

Josef Unstoppable

800x600 on top
Player
Dear Mazhor,

On August 8th I was blacklisted for a stupid completion of mine, then I did not know that bypassing would result in the blacklist, after which I continued to bypass, I matured in time, I started to think, and I was really ashamed and regretted so much for what I did, before being blacklisted I was a courteous and kind player and I received a ban figure of 0, I ask you dear Mazhor to evaluate a second chance, since since I received the blacklist I have not got any chance to unlock,

I promise that in my small way I will try to be the player I was, and at the first stupidity that will happen give me back the blacklist

I apologise in advance for the inconvenience created for you.

Kind regards

-Cristian
Bro you bypass more than 3 times…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom