Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melissa West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 18, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ak3efm

Melissa West

Player
Player
This has been an ongoing issue for almost a year in which George Brown (ID 47184) would send me parcels with messages from time to time. The messages are things along the lines of "Hey sweetie", "hey baby", "hey sexy", "I love you", etc. I have tried to resolve this on my own by telling him to stop sending me these messages multiple times because it is harassment. However, he responded by stating "This isn't harassment babe, this is love".

I have not deleted any of the messages he sent in case I need to provide evidence. You can see all the various messages he sent me for nearly one year from the video attached. I have never entertained these messages or responded to them because I want him to stop. I thought that if I didn't give any acknowledgment then he would eventually stop but he isn't stopping and this has lasted almost a year. I have counted around a total of 54 messages that he has sent me via parcel. I have tried changing my name several times over the year however he was still able to send me parcels, most likely because he knows my ID.

I am writing this post today because I feel there needs to be something done to stop this type of behavior and there could be other girls who are experiencing the same harassment. It makes me feel very uncomfortable to interact with people when in the city due to this.

George Brown

Player
Player
This has been an ongoing issue for almost a year in which George Brown (ID 47184) would send me parcels with messages from time to time. The messages are things along the lines of "Hey sweetie", "hey baby", "hey sexy", "I love you", etc. I have tried to resolve this on my own by telling him to stop sending me these messages multiple times because it is harassment. However, he responded by stating "This isn't harassment babe, this is love".

I have not deleted any of the messages he sent in case I need to provide evidence. You can see all the various messages he sent me for nearly one year from the video attached. I have never entertained these messages or responded to them because I want him to stop. I thought that if I didn't give any acknowledgment then he would eventually stop but he isn't stopping and this has lasted almost a year. I have counted around a total of 54 messages that he has sent me via parcel. I have tried changing my name several times over the year however he was still able to send me parcels, most likely because he knows my ID.

I am writing this post today because I feel there needs to be something done to stop this type of behavior and there could be other girls who are experiencing the same harassment. It makes me feel very uncomfortable to interact with people when in the city due to this.
My IC character is female so how is this harassment? This is love from one woman to another.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
My IC character is female so how is this harassment? This is love from one woman to another.
Don't offer justifications. She did advise against repeatedly sending her these mails. When someone tells you to stop, you should listen to them and stop. In your defense, you clarify that this isn't harassment because your IC character is a woman. You really are a spooky dude.

Last edited:

Goblin Anarchy

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
Mel is chill as a person, if you have upset her you have been pushing her buttons for a while (as it says over a year now). Nobody should have to deal with that.

George Brown

Player
Player
Requesting admin who unfortunately seems to be unfamiliar with the concept of harassment, these persons appear to be seeking recognition while spreading toxicity and uninvolved to this thread, make them stay away.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Requesting admin who unfortunately seems to be unfamiliar with the concept of harassment, these persons appear to be seeking recognition while spreading toxicity and uninvolved to this thread, make them stay away.
Also you been doing this for 11 months, and if you can't count that's almost a fucking year. Means that you did this when you were admin + when you were leader. You're actually sick in the head. Funny how you mention "these persons appear to be seeking recognition", while you tried to seek recognition for 11 months by sending POSTAL MESSAGES OF CREEPY ASS TEXTS. Idc if I get forum banned, but everyone in this community will know that you're a lying, hypocritical and pervertic piece of worthless scum.

Last edited:

Ice Blu

Player
Player
This you IRL?
gorlock-the-destroyer-v0-ln57s96gen8b1.jpg

George Brown

Player
Player
Also you been doing this for 11 months, and if you can't count that's almost a fucking year. Means that you did this when you were admin + when you were leader. You're actually sick in the head. Funny how you mention "these persons appear to be seeking recognition", while you tried to seek recognition for 11 months by sending POSTAL MESSAGES OF CREEPY ASS TEXTS. Idc if I get forum banned, but everyone in this community will know that you're a lying, hypocritical and pervertic piece of worthless scum.
For you and those scums who have no idea during the period when her IC husband was not in-game, there were numerous instances where I, in her company, visited locations such as the gas station, family house, and salon. Additionally, I assisted her with office tasks. Throughout these encounters, she did not indicate that my presence or actions were unwelcome or constituted harassment. The recent characterization of our interactions as harassment is unexpected and confusing. So, Please shut your asses and let admin decide what to do.

Melissa West

Player
Player
For you and those scums who have no idea during the period when her IC husband was not in-game, there were numerous instances where I, in her company, visited locations such as the gas station, family house, and salon. Additionally, I assisted her with office tasks. Throughout these encounters, she did not indicate that my presence or actions were unwelcome or constituted harassment. The recent characterization of our interactions as harassment is unexpected and confusing. So, Please shut your asses and let admin decide what to do.

In response to your message...

I am not sure why you are bringing up my IC husband but I don't recall "numerous instances" where we had any positive interactions, let alone assistance with office tasks. If you are referring to the time when you had 2 other people in the car tailing me to my family house when it was getting raided and someone holding a gun to my face, then I will surely comply considering server rules since that would be an RP situation that I cannot walk away from.

However, with the nearly year-long harassment (starting on February 9, 2023) and unwanted messages, I think it is unreasonable for you to justify how you can be harassing someone just because you are a girl IC-ly. Just because I haven't gone public regarding this matter, you kept going leading to now 54 total parcels with those notes.

Not sure if these are in logs but I have expressed multiple times that he should not be sending me these messages. I have sent multiple parcels stating so and responded to his texts telling him to stop whenever he would text me after I posted an ad. You can see in the attached video that he responded by stating "This isn't harassment babe, this is love".

This is very unsettling that you think this behavior is appropriate. There's no need to involve anyone else in this conversation or call others names/scums.

Last edited:

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Ok you want a cookie? Here take it 🍪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom