Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Indu West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 28, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://google.com

jerry123453

Jerry Barba / Ex NG Deputy
Player
You previously came and caused a 10-10 at the gates. I will post a pov 10 minutes before you were shot shortly.

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
You previously came and caused a 10-10 at the gates. I will post a pov 10 minutes before you were shot shortly.
You guys kiled me too. i have the pov if u want. i never went inside the base or stepped out of my car actually. and you just sprayed the shit out of me :) ez rdm

kiwiwest

Player
Player
You guys kiled me too. i have the pov if u want. i never went inside the base or stepped out of my car actually. and you just sprayed the shit out of me :) ez rdm
Init they just like to shoot people for no reason smh

V-Walker

Player
Player
Video explains
Yes video explains, from my understanding you gentlemen aren’t new to the game ye. So you know that you don’t have any reason to be at a restricted area (NG specifically) unless you have a valid reason to be. If you look correctly at the POV your “friend” has a revolver out whilst driving( Bottom left of the screen) clearly if their weren’t many numbers there you and your little boys were gonna cause a Scene, now ask yourself why you got shot.

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player

The POV shows a revive and you wouldn’t know about NLR if you didn’t finish/mercy kill.
Even if you got a revive, you don't know our plates you don't know our faces, you're even shooting your own cars coming in, again without a warning, also you just come to us near the bridge read our IDs and department "West mafia is grouping up near the bridge or in tunnels?" Just by looking at our IDs?

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to deny this report

Requested by original complainant​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom