Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eric Dope
Suspect ID
346750 | 59106
Date of violation
Jan 18, 2024
Time of violation
22:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0P2s6yAyg

abloooosh

Player
Player
It's stupid to add sound to a video to explain that two people spat on you personally, but it's even stupider to do it a second time. But we have a video clip that shows that you rigged the video and the owner of ID 59106 did not spit on you. Thus, your future in the game will be ruined. I advise you to distribute your money to the server because you know what the penalty for forgery is.

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
There is no forgery done here pure pov of mine, no editing was done by my side upload ur pov if u want to and learn not to spit on dead people.
And i actually have a second pov of one of you guys spitting i didn't bother to upload.
Also i was shocked u did it again that's why i said it.
You were brave when u spat on dead buddies but now ur afraid and making stuff up, you know the punishment for admin deceiving ?

Was this voice editing too as u claim ?

Last edited:

abloooosh

Player
Player
There is no forgery done here pure pov of mine, no editing was done by my side upload ur pov if u want to and learn not to spit on dead people.
And i actually have a second pov of one of you guys spitting i didn't bother to upload.
You were brave when u spat on dead buddies but now ur afraid and making stuff up, you know the punishment for admin deceiving ?

I'm talking about the main video and I didn't talk about this. If you think you are right about this video, I advise you to report it. But you have no proof that you are the one

abloooosh

Player
Player

Now we are uploading the original video that shows who is forging it. xddddd

abloooosh

Player
Player
How cowardly are you, my friends? You do all the dirty in the server and you come here and turn into angels. How funny is this? And now we laugh at you and your stupidity that will lead you to the abyss

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
Now we are uploading the original video that shows who is forging it. xddddd
Looks like multiple people worked on that vid u say u upload doesn't it ? weird maybe your the editing ones? such a long time for pov... also i can provide the whole 5 min recored fully if needed by admin.
And calling me a coward while u guys went and opened 2 threads about what was going on yesterday not me, then i told u if you going that direction im going to post your violation that was against to rules obviously.

Last edited:

abloooosh

Player
Player
Looks like multiple people worked on that vid u say u upload doesn't it ? weird maybe your the editing ones? such a long time for pov... also i can provide the whole 5 min recored fully if needed by admin.
And calling me a coward while u guys went and opened 2 threads about what was going on yesterday not me, then i told u if you going that direction im going to post your violation that was against to rules obviously.
Yes, cowardly, because the first person to open the topic is your friend. Secondly, we have our strategy my friend, because if I send the video now, you will go like a cat and delete the video. We are waiting for the official's decision and after that we will send him the video to expose your lies and fraud

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
Yes, cowardly, because the first person to open the topic is your friend. Secondly, we have our strategy my friend, because if I send the video now, you will go like a cat and delete the video. We are waiting for the official's decision and after that we will send him the video to expose your lies and fraud
As i said no editing done there, if ur friend 59k id didn't spit then why his microphone was open right that moment then?
also even in that unlikely scenario its one of your other friends that spat behind my pov (the only reasonable possibility in this scenario) one of u still spat more then once there, no one clamming to be an angel but if u do shit like that and then post about me stuff in the here im going to show them exactly how u act.

abloooosh

Player
Player
My friend, we carry out all criminal operations on the server, and we did not do this until after you did this thing. You spit on people and do dirty work on the server. We act nice to everyone, even if we steal from someone, and I have videos of your friend when we were stealing. We did not get used to it, we did not spit on it, and we did not do anything bad, because if we did that it would indicate a lack of upbringing and we do not want to be like you. In the end, we did the same thing you did. Why are you crying now? As for the owner of ID 346750, I don’t know if he spit or not, but I am talking about the owner of ID 59106. He did not spit on you and we have proof.

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
you want 1 min for pov and did Video editing for add other voice
You guys are tripping hard, but its all good first you violate rules in the city then you come here to rat out and when i post your doing u make things up "editing sound" if only i knew how to... might have been actually something behind your words beside lies and malicious intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom