Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Toxicity, OOC insult, VDM, Talking while dead, Provoking, GZ 1.1, Racism | 353083, 206931

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King QFor
Suspect ID
353083, 206931
Date of violation
Jan 20, 2024
Time of violation
7:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FpsaagqtF0U

KingQfour

Player
Player
Was minding my business at the beach market when out of nowhere this stranger hit a car into me then proceeded to come over to me and my friends and started to talk trash. This along with several insults from 353083 and 206931 continue for a few minutes as seen in the clips below. The POV was captured in clips and can be seen using the links below. The rest of the clips speak for themselves and show how these two players behaved towards me and others in the city.

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

lil pj

Player
Player
please include the part where you used discord to tell ur friend to come kill us with the heli and then while ur dead u use discord once again to tell him to come finish u with the heli

lil pj

Player
Player
include ur audio please acting like u didnt be racist and make parent insult

lil pj

Player
Player
u can hear him meta gaming while u watch the clips so he doesnt include his voice and he is metagaming everything we did was because of him but we cant prove bc his voice isnt in video

lil pj

Player
Player
and i think they should both get in trouble bc he used discord to tell his friend to mass rdm us

lil pj

Player
Player
this isnt very fair he isnt including anything he said that is like cutting out parts of a video or not including what u did he litterally was racist and talked about our parents thats why we did it

JoeyTommy

Player
Player
This guy has had 5 reports filed on him in a single day, all within hours. He also has a long history of punishments that have been approved. I think he needs maximum punishment.

lil pj

Player
Player
This guy has had 5 reports filed on him in a single day, all within hours. He also has a long history of punishments that have been approved. I think he needs maximum punishment.
u were also meta gaming i heard ur voice in game and on his recording through discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom