Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of National Guard | Richboy Warrior

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richboy

Ex.Sahp Deputy 4x .
Player
Information
𝟏.𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐞
𝟐.𝐀𝐠𝐞: 22
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞: (𝐆𝐌𝐓+𝟓:𝟑𝟎)
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 4-10 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡_𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚.
6. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Richboy Warrior
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 67381🌈

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Becoming a leader was my dream from the beginning of my journey. When everything goes smoothly, you must give all the credit, and when everything goes wrong, you must take all the responsibility. That is exactly why I am defining myself as a perfect fit for the position. I define myself as a very professional and stable person while doing any work that is in my responsibility. Teamwork is one of the main reasons I would like to be the leader of NG. I’ve learned to work in a team in all the HC positions I have held over the past few different terms.

I want to become the leader of NG. Because I have been a part of it for way too long, I started my career almost a year ago. I have been part of all state organizations, and I have served in the NG as a High Command for a long time. I have also served in the FIB as a High Command for almost a year and multiple times as a HC in every organization for a long time. Recently, I also served in the FIB as an assistant director under Ruby Specter. I think I have enough experience and knowledge to lead this organization. The time I spent in this field taught me a lot of stuff, such as how to be calm in every situation. I always try to handle every situation easily. [I will bring professionalism and discipline to the organization.

Activity-wise, I will make sure there is good activity in the organization. Especially in the gate-keeping hours from 12:00 to 22:00, we have good activity, and we have people responding to every situation and providing every organization with as much support as possible. During Satriko and Saint's terms, we have seen some good numbers during prime time, and I want to keep these numbers going even through my term. That's why I want to be the leader of NG, because I know I will be able to keep the good work going that Satriko and Saint were able to do. When other organizations need AMMO, I will make sure to provide it as soon as possible. I will never allow favoritism in the organization. Everyone will get promoted in the ceremony equally. I will also give random bonuses and promotions for gatekeeping, attending events, and maintaining good activity. Also, I will make sure everyone in the high command position has the experience to become high command.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Making good relationships with every other organization in the city to ensure a friendly environment.

Ensuring to have enough soldiers from all timezones zones, especially night time, to avoid inactivity.

Improving the communication within the organization and other organizations for better outcomes in events.

Making sure the work environment is fit for everyone so everyone is commutable with each other.

Ensuring to make the Communication skills between the other Legal Orgonizations.to make the outcome for all events .making sure that the work environment is Good fit for everyone.so everyone can commutable with eachother..

My Deputys
Sergio Fedorov

MY DEPARTMENTS

1. Recruitment Representatives
Work of RR Department:-
- to hire Soliders
- Giving Trainings
- Paper Works

2. Military Police
Work of MP Department:-
- activity checks,trunk searches
-Opening Cases,Giving Strikes,Verbals

3.United States Air Force
Work of USAF:-
Scouting around the base

4. Special Air and Sea Division
Work of SASD:-
Participating in Global, and in events ,ETC.

B. Ranking and Duty System:
- General & Lt. General: Overall command and strategic planning. Responsible for high-level decision-making and coordination with other organizations.
- Brigadier General: Oversight of departmental commanders and coordination of major operations. Involved in long-term planning.
- Colonel: Head of specific departments (Recruitment, Training, Operations). Responsible for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of their respective areas.
- Major: Officers responsible for specific units within the departments. Oversee day-to-day activities and report to Colonels.
- Captain: Team leaders in various units. Execute orders from Majors and ensure smooth operations.
- Lieutenants: Assist Captains in their duties. Focus on training and development of team members.
- Sergeants: Experienced members responsible for mentoring lower ranks. Assist Lieutenants in training.
- Privates: Entry-level members undergoing training and familiarization with National Guard operations.

C. Promotions:
- Promotions will be calculated based on the successful completion of rank-specific duties and responsibilities. Each rank will have defined criteria, ensuring that promotions are earned through demonstrated capability, commitment, and contribution to the organization.

D. Reward System:
- Regular commendations for outstanding performance during operations.
- Promotions based on merit and commitment.
- Monthly awards for exceptional leadership, teamwork, and innovation.

E. Daily Duty Schedule:
- Scheduled Daily Duties: Implement a comprehensive daily duty schedule for smooth operations and continuous readiness.

-> My Exprience:
->Sahp Deputy 2x.
->Gov Director of USSS.
->Sahp Assistant Sheriff 3x.
->NG Commanding General 3x.
->Fib Secret Agent.
->Lspd Chief of Staff 2x.
->Fib Supervisor Of Hr.
->Gov Deputy Director of USSS.
->NG Major general 2x.

My respected Curator of NG , am thanking you for Giving me This Greatest Golden Opportunity. I will do my best as NG Leader . Thank you for reviewing and considering my Application. I will do my Best.

Best Regards,
Richboy Warrior 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom