Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Jack Blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Blossom

Death before Defeat
Player
Information
Your name IRL :
Soham
Your age : 18
Time zone : GMT + 5:30 (India)
Average online per day : 8-10 hours on free days and 4-8 hours on busy days
Your Discord : Hacker 269#7486
Your Nickname : Jack Blossom
Your ID : 220794

Additional information
Leader of : Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 4 reasons with a detailed explanation)

Firstly,
my extensive experience in legal organizations, coupled with countless hours dedicated to this field, has positioned me as a seasoned professional. Legal setups are what I am most familiar with, and I am confident that I've not just acquired but mastered the skills required to lead the LSPD.

Secondly, my time in the city has unveiled the challenges faced by newer players. As a leader, I am committed to ensuring that every new member is warmly welcomed, creating an environment that is not only informative but also enjoyable for everyone.

Thirdly, having witnessed organizations crumble due to a lack of participation in crucial events like Store Robberies and FZ Raids, I am determined to keep the LSPD actively engaged. My leadership will ensure our participation in every event, and give my very best to make the LSPD the most impactful force in Los Santos.

Lastly, my motivation to apply for the role of LSPD leader stems from a desire to put my leadership skills to the test. I aim to bring a fresh perspective and renewed energy to lead the LSPD into a new era of effectiveness and success.

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization

My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the organization is firstly, by interacting with new players, I want to recruit as many new players as possible and teach them how things work in the city and in the organization so they can fully enjoy their time here. Secondly, choosing High Commands is one of the most important factors to take care of. I believe that High Commands should be the role model for every member in the organization and should teach and guide newer members. Choosing High Commands in the wrong way will affect the reputation of the organization and will be affecting in demotivation of new members, So I believe that choosing High Commands should be one of the most important things to be taken care of. Lastly, being friendly has to be one of the MOST important things that should be taken care of. When I was a newer member of a legal organization, I had to leave it because of the toxicity of the high commands. So, if chosen to be the leader, I will make sure there is absolutely zero toxicity in the organization so all the members will enjoy their time, and it will be a memorable experience for everyone.

HRT (Human Resources & Training): HRT will be the most hardworking department and the key to training, hiring, and setting the standard. HRT will have top-notch officers who will be dedicated to prepare newbies for LSPD careers. The HRT crew will ensure players are doing correct RP commands and making roleplay better.

S.W.A.T (Special Weapons & Tactics): S.W.A.T is gonna be at the forefront in tricky situations like hostage situations and store robberies, showing up with skilled shooters, negotiators, and tactical squads bringing real S.W.A.T vibes into the situation.

IA (Internal Affairs): Keeping things in check within our ranks by performing regular background checks, license checks, and personal and trunk searches of the employees to make sure there is no corruption going on behind our eyes. IA handles in-org issues, making sure everyone's on the same page and performing their duty smoothly.

PR (Public Relations): Connecting with the public community. PR will boost our image and will keep everyone informed about our activities, fostering a positive and enjoyable roleplay environment.

UC (Undercover): UC will work as an extra hand to help FIB with collecting evidences and being a sneaky business in the works. adding an element of surprise to the roleplay scenarios. It's all about keeping things exciting and unpredictable.

My State Org Experience:
LSPD Lieutenant
SAHP Chief of Staff
FIB Secret Agent
GOV Junior State Attorney​

Hope for the best, Prepare for the Worst
Mv5gwDH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom