Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Savage Gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 20, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2Taeyk2NX74

savagemaster

Player
Player
if u give me 58 damage how i get 70 percent of damage? nice just see my health bar 70 percent of health bar i have and u give me 58 damage? wtf? nice cheats bro

Last edited:

Kartal Bob

Player
Player
if u give me 58 damage how i get 70 percent of damage? nice just see my health bar 70 percent of health bar i have and u give me 58 damage? wtf? nice cheats bro
are u kidding? u are fighting other peoples and they are shooting u. i think u are very bad player.

savagemaster

Player
Player
you might got 2 revo shots maybe :) (watch video)
No 2 rev shots u guys always make excuses of 2 rev or dsync but u know i know the dsync redux if u remove obstacles the guy who is in cover of objects shows dsync and i know most of the player use this maybe ur aim is good but i know u all are using obstacle remove files so dont call ur self good player

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
No 2 rev shots u guys always make excuses of 2 rev or dsync but u know i know the dsync redux if u remove obstacles the guy who is in cover of objects shows dsync and i know most of the player use this maybe ur aim is good but i know u all are using obstacle remove files so dont call ur self good player
Allah kabul etsin

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Reviewed
No suspicious in the Provided POV, Checked by PC Checker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom