Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Pg, Fail rp, Fear rp , Rdm I 74585, 127317

Your ID
Players nickname
Milian_Hardy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 21, 2024
Time of violation
14:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nAuhDcbfW7w?si=Fc_JdxJq9mzs2QsK

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Video shows that we were in a convoy the whole time and YOU did not have enough units to pull us over.....
At 00:28, you can see the White Bugatti (FIB UC),sedan(ME) and the SUV were in the close proximity and stands no chance to show fear RP....
at the time when my car took a spin, you guys were already getting shot at...from the white bugatti guy...
i went to take a safe spot before we could blaze you down...
340973 intentionally revered his car to VDM me....

Also what you do you mean by PULL OVER AND LEAVE? :D

Milan1905

Player
Player
Video shows that we were in a convoy the whole time and YOU did not have enough units to pull us over.....
At 00:28, you can see the White Bugatti (FIB UC),sedan(ME) and the SUV were in the close proximity and stands no chance to show fear RP....
at the time when my car took a spin, you guys were already getting shot at...from the white bugatti guy...
i went to take a safe spot before we could blaze you down...
340973 intentionally revered his car to VDM me....

Also what you do you mean by PULL OVER AND LEAVE? :D
its pull over and leave the car so Still you have mixing, fail rp , and pg you are alone , there is 2 people there but they are far litle bit and check again we have lot numbers at there
now lets wait what will happen

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
When you say "little bit far", how do you justify that. Thats the reason why I uploaded my POV to prove that we all were in close proximity and close range to take a fight if needed be. I WAS NEVER ALONE TO SHOW FEAR. I was always surrounded by my guys and ready to fight... Also we wanted to take the fight more than you.... rest is history.. :D

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator

giphy.gif

Reviewing
giphy.gif

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
giphy.gif

Approved
gdMwk6e.png

ID 74585 will receive a punishment for 6.16 General rules
gdMwk6e.png

ID 127317 is a cop. And all the cops have enough RP reasons to shoot you back without a demand in case of a situation.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom