Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Justin fedrovv

From Vinewood hills street's
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Aiden Chandra
2. Your age - 13 [ matured enough to manage a gang ]
3. Time zone GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord - rageaiden
6. Your Nickname Justin skyy
7. Your ID - 60683

Additional information

1. Leader of..
. The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be the Leader of families beacuse green colour is my favourite! And I have seen Families very inactive.

2. I give time to know about gangs in los santos .. What they do and how the gang works and now i know about the gangs in my opinion now I m able to handle a Gang like Families or etc If I got leadership by chance I will give my everything to my gang i will always try to improve the gang and i also can handle the gang events like zancodo raid , Highway robbery, ghetto Clapping , hostage situation , store robbery , gun store robbery etc and i m also good in negotiations with leos in Hostage situation and i there are many situations in gangs.

3. I can handle the situation at any cost as a leader and I always talk properly with my gang members I mean my teammates and I almost completed all of the events in gangs and I also make more active Turf.. Thats for Now I just explain my experience in gangs

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I can handle all of the gang events and situation easily
I will always try to complete the events of gangs with my teamamtes
and i will make more active Families .. daily i will complete 2-3 Store or gun store robberys and Hostage situations and i will also do the proper rp in events and situations

and i will see in my gang members if they break any rules i will learn them and i will never forgot to do the events and i also hire the active peoples in gangs who have good experience ..one more thing i also give them bonuses after all events. Its important beacause they are doing hard work for gang they deserve it ..Thats it ..

Thank you for reading my application

Regards

Justin Skyyy​

Top Bottom