Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Outlaw
Suspect ID
51040 + 50770 + 5187
Date of violation
Jan 20, 2024
Time of violation
14:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc8Axi_FKlQ&t=39s

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
Dear Admins , yesterday (NOTiX Shark ID: 50770) had Comply a forum against me in this thread:
Approved - UB demand and RDM | ID 2796

and then the Administrator (Sultan Pluxury) Had Punished me For GN 6.15 and then i had to Comply a forum to show that i already Give the Demand in this thread:

Then the Chief Administrator (Bobby Pluxury) had Removed my Warning But still i already complete my Punishment in Jail For 2 Hours + i lost around 600 Ammunitions and Colored Weapons and Vests !!!

so Firstly:

in his Pov (ID: 50770) That shows they was Doing MG all of Them at this Moment when they were thinking that there is no situation yet , but when i Give the Demand the situation had been started already and For This moment in his Pov he was Doing MG hem (ID: 50770) and the ID: 51040 + 51870 at the same Time .

secondly:

I need compensation for the time I spent in Jail for 2 hours, in addition to the weapons, bullets, and armor that were in my inventory and which were confiscated upon my entry into Jail, and I believe that this is my right , because the Forum had been Approved by (Sultan Pluxury) after 2 hours when (NOTiX Shark ID: 50770) comply the Forum and How am I supposed to know that there is a report against me and I have been punished within a two-hour deadline??
and you can check in his Forum the Date and Time !!!

and this The Proof when i Open my inventory antill i had Punished :

Note : all the Povs are in the Forums (/580630 + /580746)

and Thank you .

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
Rejected

Incorrect format
Player who was metagaming was already punished for this situation , there is not enough evidence to conclude the other two were also MG , as far as compensation for the decision made you can file a new report against the administrator and Cheifs will look into it.
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom