Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Multiple violations (Random CR, RDM, VDM, 6.12, 6.13) | 353083, 206931

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leia Nexus
Suspect ID
353083, 206931
Date of violation
Jan 20, 2024
Time of violation
07:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PqKFxoBAzEY

Frost Surge

Player
Player
They rammed me to death in the gas station without any demands/warning while I was just doing my job as a LEO. I was towing and have to go to gas station to refuel the tow truck where I saw an unconscious person down and provided him medical help. However, the bodycam proof of RDM and another random CR got corrupted due to some reason. But I have this one while I was being unconscious they abused me by calling me "b*tch" and some parental insult, rammed two EMS employee randomly one of them on AR while the other one on calls, shot down two people within the perimeters of the gas station and kept ramming cars as well intentionally. Also they did mercy killing intentionally.

Last edited:

lil pj

Player
Player
u must have up to a minute before the incident happened bc then people like u can lie acting like you did nothing when you and the other guy were shooting at us bc i accidentally hit your cars while u we’re taking up the entire gas station and the guy in the chrome car got killed bc he kept ramming us until i finally rammed him back quit playing the victim when you know you’re in the wrong

lil pj

Player
Player
got “corrupted” due to some reason yea ok that’s a lie you are only reporting because after both of you tried killing us we killed u and we didn’t “ram you to death” we drove up the street after you started shooting stopped the car got out and ended u so please stop lying

Frost Surge

Player
Player
how bout show the part where you started shooting us
First of all, show the POV where u were being shot. I fired 4-5 warning shots on your car when I saw you escaping so that you never come back, that also outside the gas station. I got you in my sights I could have easily knocked down the driver as I got shotguns in secondary, but I could not since it was within the perimeters of gas station.
Secondly, you failed to comply so a patrol officer firing warning shots is that person would do.
Also, what's this accidental "ramming" through which you kept ramming multiple times? You rammed a civilian to death while he was patching me up and the POV was corrupted as I was having headache, do u really think I'm hiding stuffs? If I'm lying fr, then why don't you show your bodycam instead of all these false allegations you made which does not even make a point. Here It is not about you doing random CR or VDM on me, obviously you can not do that anywhere even if any person shoots at you but mocking me while I was unconscious, ramming two EMS employee without giving them demands to leave that also deep inside the gas station. You shot another civilian deep inside the gas station (353083), while your friend kept ramming multiple times intentionally with Truffade Chiron all being recorded while I was lying unconscious. Also your friend (206931) did not even hesitate for once before killing me without mercy.
I was being kind to you, while u shot me from above the mountains and then rammed me to death without mercy within the perimeters of the gas station. Seems to be a daily job for you two, next time I see you two doing it I will definitely call reinforcements to show you how law enforcement officers actually tastes when they chase and pick out criminals. Btw, why don't you show your narrative with proof here?
I request you to show your POV if you think I have violated any rules here. You are just a pair of unaware people flexing power to randomly mock others within the city, I hope you get what you deserve.

Frost Surge

Player
Player
Rectification: "Secondly, you failed to comply so a patrol officer firing warning shots is the least that person would do."
Why did not you pull over and show me you passport when I asked you? There was literally the victim down in the gas station who pointed fingers at you after I provided him medical help. As a LEO, I can't just ignore unlawful activities as it is my job to chase and arrest suspects and present them in front of law & order for justice. Also the stuffs you were doing are clear violations of not just one or two major rule, but multiple major rules and if you think I'm lying why don't u present your POV here with necessary bodycam proof? Because you are making false allegations.

lil pj

Player
Player
i dont record because i dont care enough to record u never told me get out of the car as u were never close enough to my car to say get out and show ur passport and u didnt even look like a cop so when u started shooting we thought u were a civilian and were like what the hell so we turned around and killed u and if we killed u in perimeters of gas station then u shot us through perimeters of gas station because you shot at us in the same place u died and the guy that "pointed his fingers at us"-(never happened btw) was shooting at us and the gas tanks trying to blow it up and then after he got ressed he chased us into the street again and started shooting us and i didnt ram anyone to death and i didnt purposly mercy kill u i happened to drive over u and u died i didnt even think that did damage as u are already dead on the ground and the silver car i rammed was ramming us the whole time so i finally rammed him back and i accidentally hit the ems heli bc i cannot control the bugatti the speed is too fast and i didnt mean to run ems over i was backing up to tell him not to res the guy

Frost Surge

Player
Player
i dont record because i dont care enough to record u never told me get out of the car as u were never close enough to my car to say get out and show ur passport and u didnt even look like a cop so when u started shooting we thought u were a civilian and were like what the hell so we turned around and killed u and if we killed u in perimeters of gas station then u shot us through perimeters of gas station because you shot at us in the same place u died and the guy that "pointed his fingers at us"-(never happened btw) was shooting at us and the gas tanks trying to blow it up and then after he got ressed he chased us into the street again and started shooting us and i didnt ram anyone to death and i didnt purposly mercy kill u i happened to drive over u and u died i didnt even think that did damage as u are already dead on the ground and the silver car i rammed was ramming us the whole time so i finally rammed him back and i accidentally hit the ems heli bc i cannot control the bugatti the speed is too fast and i didnt mean to run ems over i was backing up to tell him not to res the guy
Your excuses does not sync with your actions in the video anyways and the car you were constantly ramming was trying to save me. However, I don't understand how a cop using tow truck that has sirens in it can seem fake to you. Also, its the popular truffade chiron you were using which is used for evading LEOs at maxed configurations. Made for ramming, etc.

FizCap

Vadim Shaco
Player
its non rp to ram people with your car who are trying to patch an officer up, you have to learn better roleplay

Frost Surge

Player
Player
its non rp to ram people with your car who are trying to patch an officer up, you have to learn better roleplay
I fired warning shots over the road after chasing him down and when I came back to ask the unarmed civilian about how he is feeling since he was rammed again when he pointed fingers at the two person inside chiron. It was my duty, yk to ask about their health condition as a public servant if the person gets hurt infront of me due to any reason usually. But this guy (353083) was so cruel that he shot me from somewhere while I was asking the civilian about his health condition. Now he is messed up in his maze of lies. When I fired warning shots at them I was over the road while they were heading towards the highway, and when they shot me they made me unconscious within the perimeters of gas station and killed me without mercy. I could easily shoot them as they were in my sights on gas station but I asked them to pull over and they very well knew I was an officer fr.

Last edited:

lil pj

Player
Player
Your excuses does not sync with your actions in the video anyways and the car you were constantly ramming was trying to save me. However, I don't understand how a cop using tow truck that has sirens in it can seem fake to you. Also, its the popular truffade chiron you were using which is used for evading LEOs at maxed configurations. Made for ramming, etc.
the chiron im using was a rental at the hostpital

Frost Surge

Player
Player
nobody ever tried patching an officer
the person you shot at first deep inside the gas station was trying to patch me up even though I don't know him 🥱 you rammed him and then shot him. I have the POV of where u shot him. ALSO YOU RAMMED THE EMS EMPLOYEE WHO WAS PATCHING UP AN UNCONSCIOUS CIVILIAN WITHIN THE GAS STATION. Next time onwards, try to come up with better excuses. (y)

Last edited:

Frost Surge

Player
Player
the chiron im using was a rental at the hostpital
At 00:04 - You shot a person deep within the perimeters of a gas station. (This was the person who was patching me up and you rammed him to deep inside and then he tried to run away)
At 00:16 - You came back to abuse me while I was unconscious. I had no enmity with you personally, but I was just doing my job as a LEO.
At 00:21 - You started ramming the black car as the person inside it was trying to save us. (The civilian I patched up could be a friend of the person inside the black car as he got in the car just after I patched him up. Later I asked who knocked him down and he started pointing fingers at you two after getting out of the car)
At 00:57 - You came back again to do CR randomly with the black car.
At 01:19 - The black car also stopped ramming in retaliation as it seemed you two were about to negotiate from a distance through my POV.
At 01:42 - Your friend (353083) pulled out a revolver and chased the black car.
At 01:49 - Unlike me, your friend (353083) shot him from within perimeters of the gas station. (The black car was partially out but your friend shot him from the perimeters of the gas station here too)
At 01:50 to 01:51 - Your friend again shot from the same revolver within the perimeters of the gas station.
At 02:10 - You drive your car over an unconscious person. (This was the same person whom you rammed and shot deep inside the perimeters of gas station at the starting of my POV)
At 03:35 - You came back and rammed the EMS heli.
At 03:38 - You rammed another civilian car within the gas station randomly.
At 03:39 - YOU RAMMED THE EMS EMPLOYEE WHO WAS PATCHING UP A CIVILIAN WITHOUT ANY DEMANDS.
At 03:42 - You tried ramming both of them but MISSED THE EMS EMPLOYEE & hit the civilian who was patched up.
At 03:52 - You successfully killed me without MERCY.
All done intentionally, and I would have not come to forums unless you hit the EMS employee and keep on doing CR, VDM and shooting within the perimeters of the gas station multiple times. Also, you denied revival of unconscious people out there and made sure nobody gets medical help.
AT LEAST YOU SHOULD NOT MOCK AFTER VIOLATING CERTAIN RULES TO SHOOT DOWN AN OFFICER WHILE THEY ARE UNCONSCIOUS.
I WAS TRYING MY BEST TO GET BACK ON ROAD ASAP TO RETALIATE AND FIRE BACK FROM THE POSITION WHERE I FIRED WARNING SHOTS AT YOU, BUT YOU SHOT ME DOWN WITHIN THE PERIMETERS OF THE GAS STATION.
ALSO, NEXT TIME ONWARDS ATLEAST PLEASE RESPECT THE EMS EMPLOYEES AS THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB AND HELPING PEOPLE AROUND THE CITY AND IN OTHER AREAS BY PROVIDING MEDICAL HELP TO THEM IN TIMES OF NEED.
All in the bodycam I submitted above.

lil pj

Player
Player
include the full clip and situation and ill entertain u with ur petty little games but until u add the full situation i will not be responding. please stop ur lying and other games

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
Approved

ID 206931 will be punished for Mass CR and GR 6.12
ID 353083 will be punished for Shooting/Killing from/in GZ
ID 353465 will be punished for CR​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom