Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM, Random Knifing, FL IN RP | 317000,336666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ralphyy_Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2024
Time of violation
07:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hA6QMHlEDiU

Frost Surge

Player
Player
First of all they were engaged in some activity there and you randomly joined them so its not an RDM or not even Random knifing.
Secondly, why would you write texts when you are unconscious?
You are clearly mixing here and I hope you get punished for threatening through abusing bugs literally.

Ralphy Das

Leo
Player
First of all they were engaged in some activity there and you randomly joined them so its not an RDM or not even Random knifing.
Secondly, why would you write texts when you are unconscious?
You are clearly mixing here and I hope you get punished for threatening through abusing bugs literally.
for your kind info, what you guys where doing is only called random punching or knifing and your friend only said u guys were playing for fun which as fully inrealistic and never seen in real life some guys in middle of public started knife fighting and as a citizen I have right to go and see whats happening and as I saw in other forums complain you were doing same things as a fun doing rdm etc. and yes its rdm to me as you guys killed with out any demands. and PLUS using Foreign language in RP is also illegal, this is english server and you should only comunicate icly in that so, specially in rp activty. and The thing u said Im talking while dead, I was using non rp not rp chat

Frost Surge

Player
Player
for your kind info, what you guys where doing is only called random punching or knifing and your friend only said u guys were playing for fun which as fully inrealistic and never seen in real life some guys in middle of public started knife fighting and as a citizen I have right to go and see whats happening and as I saw in other forums complain you were doing same things as a fun doing rdm etc. and yes its rdm to me as you guys killed with out any demands. and PLUS using Foreign language in RP is also illegal, this is english server and you should only comunicate icly in that so, specially in rp activty. and The thing u said Im talking while dead, I was using non rp not rp chat
Your concerns as a citizen are appreciated as you are not from any LEOs & since I was not involved in any of the situations mentioned above, thereby idc.

Ralphy Das

Leo
Player
Your concerns as a citizen are appreciated as you are not from any LEOs & since I was not involved in any of the situations mentioned above, thereby idc.
Well I'm a Leo, but was off duty and if you not in the situation don't see a reason to comment off topic msg

Frost Surge

Player
Player
Well I'm a Leo, but was off duty and if you not in the situation don't see a reason to comment off topic msg
Because this area comes under our jurisdiction and we have our concerns too if you have yours while off-duty in an area that's not under your jurisdiction by any means. 😄😂

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 336666 will receive a punishment for Random Punching
ID 317000 will receive a punishment for Random Punching & FL in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom