Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayson Taylor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2022
Time of violation
13 : 31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vAgP9Huv-k

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
What can I understand from a 26 second video? and please don't fill the forum with your own posts because it's confusing.
In the 1min video recording, it seems that you only sent vdm to my friend by helicopter.

Joemon

Player
Player
Why did you land the helicopter on the man's head when you always landed it on the roof?

Nothing is proven with this pov, there is only a record of you killing my friend with a helicopter.
And as you can see from the air, it is very clear that my friend did not kill.

Bro what are you even trying to say. It is clearly visible that he was trying to fly low to observe what was going on and lost control. you where also shooting at him at the same time. what do you have to say about that?

Nidhin

Player
Player
Bro shut up and let me explane i was riding my new family car, and i saw her dead on ground i wanted to finish her because i dont had a
medkit, did u get it?

(And killing several times bro what are u even saying do you have proo

Bro shut up and let me explane i was riding my new family car, and i saw her dead on ground i wanted to finish her because i dont had a
medkit, did u get it?

(And killing several times bro what are u even saying do you have proof?)
lol its literally seen in the clip that she is alive till the time we were taking the heli and for a spilt of seconds when we came back you entered our compound and killed her, there you go, And chill out admin will get it, don't try to bring up nonsense. and we have attached another clip where you do the same and submitted the pov, please enjoy lol

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
Bro what are you even trying to say. It is clearly visible that he was trying to fly low to observe what was going on and lost control. you where also shooting at him at the same time. what do you have to say about that?

Lying is a very bad thing. there is only vdm helicopter.
And..

Please leave the issue to the admins. they will do what is necessary.
thank u.

Nidhin

Player
Player
Lying is a very bad thing. there is only vdm helicopter.
And..

Please leave the issue to the admins. they will do what is necessary.
thank u.
that's what we were doing, trying to convince that your friends are lying, so yeah let the admins decide, they can clearly notice it, there is nothing special to blabber about. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom