Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
943 3214
Players nickname
Joseph Ash Mortal Ash
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jan 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
xxx

itayhomo

Player
Player
Hello and hopefully you have a great day till now, Mazhor and Bobby and Floki,
Long time we didnt talk about our ban, So heres the

Participants:-
James Bolo - 878
Daniel Catrter - 2755 (Used cheats on en2 so will not be unbanned)
Mortal Ash - 3214 (Tried to contact admin In-Game regrading the cheater)
Adir Dayan - 2934 ( Was deafen in the whole talk)
Joseph ash - 943 (Me)

Story:-
We were 6 in VC with a UNKOWN cheater named "Morad demon", and with a SUSPECT guy who were very good at the game and one of our turfers at that time named "Sharky demon" We thought he was the one With the cheats and we "PC CHECKED" him, After that the guy with the cheats "Morad" open share screen and started using cheats, Since Mortal contacted admin IN-GAME about his cheats and wrote in the admin request Pc check (Cheater id), I know this situation was completely immature from our side and we needed to act different at this time, (If needed i will send you the video of our pc check), we didnt mean to do any harm to the server all we were is a well known players, played for very long time non-stop and had a very fun moments in this amazing project, Bought many gc with irl money as well but everything was worth it until we all got the ban, I saw many cases with people who helped cheater and got only ban for 60 days - Has been gave to them a second chance, I really believe in miracles and I promise it wont be repeated.

Appealing IDs and Names:-
Joseph Ash - 943
Mortal Ash - 3214
Adir Dayan - 2934

Proofs of Bans of the appealing ID's:-
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1086388429606109304/1086547592525139978/image.png - 943 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1016681150904799252/1086593778644701224/image.png - 3214 https://media.discordapp.net/attach...3817555193896/image.png?width=1217&height=676 - 2934

Promises and Agreements:-
We all promise that it wont happan again for sure, And the next Perma ban we get, wont be appealable for us, But rather than that we agree to receive INSTEAD punishments:- Agrees to recieve Blacklist from being Leader/Deputy in EN03 Server Agrees to recieve Any Type of Wipe. Thanks for reading and hopefully we will be back at En3 project, as well missed it a lot

itayhomo

Player
Player
its been 1 year since we got the ban and we grew up and learned our mistakes, and bobby and floki always said that nothing in their hands, I hope you can give us the opportunity to play this server we used to play all the time.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Not sure when I have said nothing in my hands but ok!
You've been answered before, cheating and helping a cheater by sitting there in a vc watching them cheat and giggle together both have the same outcome and all you involved are not new players to day “oh they did not know” :)
On top of all, right after starting to disrespect the server and say “watch how EN3 will die” etc, now begging to be unbanned, hmm makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom