Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dalas Reevs
Administrators nickname
Federico vautier
Date
Jan 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/582837/

oussama el

Player
Player
Hi Dear administrator team,

I have been banned for GR 6.22 after 48 hours of occuring, which in the first place is to be reconsidered. After checking the POV provided there was normal ammount of weapons taken for events, as any normal family would do the leader was giving us verbal permission to take weapons whenever wa late to event or we are in hurry. After leaving the family and building ours the leader threatned to report us. Please reconsider the decision provided.

link of threads: Approved - GR 6.22 | 65642

Kind regards.

NAME IN GAME : Dalas Reevs

Select for moderation

Arthurrr Martinez

Player
Player
I was never giving permission for the people that don't go to events, i was giving verbal warning to those who takes and i even have it in our family rule, its your problem if you didnt check them.

Professeur Alex

Player
Player
As the deputy of the family, we never gave permission to someone to take weapons or ammo specially the ones that dont attend events, in other word you clearly didn't check our family rule. The Role to take weapons was only assigned by me and the event leaders.

Nizar oblock

Player
Player
  1. As one of the event leaders of the Ravens family, i used to be the one among the other ones to provide weapons and ammunition to the family members. In addition you were not attending family events.

zecnel

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
As one of member of the Ravens family,The leader and the deputy of the family give us the permission to take weapons from a car named Bison instead of wearhouse

Igor Handy

Player
Player
As an EX-member of the ravens and bikers, I assure that the leader gives the verbal permission to carry controlled amounts of weapons to whom comes late to events.

Igor Handy

Player
Player
Who takes POV of verbal permission as we was introduced as a trusting Family. As a matter fact after 48 hours all bodycams can be deleted. So stop baiting to trap that you set from the beginning.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Punishment is not appealable, in regards of your question on 48h, scamming cases can be reviewed even if it has been more then 48H read the rules of filling a complaint (exception) this is one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom