Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Narain

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours minimum

5. Your Discord - Jakieee

6. Your Nickname - Bobs Builder - Might be Changed to Bob Kensington

7. Your ID - 113011

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- With an experience of 8 terms in the LSPD , I have been familiar with all the divisions of the PD which is kinda comprehensive. This experience has given me a deep understanding of the department's operational challenges and dynamics. My adaptability and quick learning have proven over the years, making me a capable and effective leader. As a leader, I want to use my experience to make the LSPD better. I don't just want things to stay the same; I want to make the department work even better and improve its reputation. My aim is to keep making things better and help the department grow.

- In the pd, I've worked hard to earn the trust of both officers and the administration team. My dedication and skills have gained respect not just from those who love being part of the police department but also from the people in charge. My team of deputies reflects the confidence they have in me. If I take the lead of PD, I want to use this trust to create a friendly and supportive atmosphere in the PD. I prioritize a team where everyone feels they can count on their comrades. By focusing on teamwork and building a good relationship, I hope to create a system where we all trust all of us, making us a strong and effective law enforcement force.

- I have some thrilling suggestions for the LSPD. For instance, I want to develop new divisions like HR, IA, Parking Enforcement, SWAT and PR. In this manner, the organization can be more helpful to people in the city. While leading, I will see that all people combine their forces for the sake of society. I would like LSPD to be well prepared for whatever future holds so ahead-thinking is necessary there. It is significant for me if this unit is ready and able to tackle any problems when they come by us. We must ensure that our activities are advantageous to the public at large.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I would create regular training exercises for all officers to improve their rp skills. This may involve scenario based training , communication would be enhanced and conflict resolution simulation.

Include irl police protocols and procedures in the rp scenarios for authenticity and provide officers with examples practically.

Organize rp events with the state orgs where pd members can act as civilians/criminals and we can do drill exercises making more correct environments for officers.

Establish a recognition and rewards system for outstanding performances, such as commendations, promotions, perks, to encourage active participation. in more role play

Thank you respective curators and administrators for taking a look at my application :)

PS: I do know that my vagos term is still going on but only 1 day is left hence I posted the application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom