Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Jayden
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: EST (NA Time Zone)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (20:00 to 4:00 am (sometimes 5:00 am)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: .jayy69
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Jay Rose
  8. Your in game ID: 3662
  9. Your in game level: 30
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state and crime as I was both before.
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to be admin for many reasons but first reason I want to become admin is to stop rule breakers throughout my time as RP Player I have seen it all and I want to stop that I also want to become admin as I was admin before and curator of crime (The Ballas Gang) and also curator of state (Los Santos Police Department)
If I was given the opportunity this time I would be more determined and dedicated to admin team and never step back down again. If given the opportunity once more I would prove to you guys that I’m a hard worker and very loyal so I really hope you can just give another chance even if it was only 1 more would mean a lot to me! Last reason I want to be admin is I’ve been leader 6 times in EN03 (Ballas Street Gang, NG General, Chief of Police x2, Bloods leader, Marabunta Leader) and to me the RP is boring and would love to put my attention towards the admin team.

1. What are your strengths?

My strengths are I’m a hard worker, I’m loyal, I’m active, I’m nice, I’m easy to get along with.
  1. What are your weaknesses?

My mouth but I’m always good at getting it under control.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I don’t have business.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No Irl Issues.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Something you should know is I’m a very experienced and I would be a very great person to join the team you can ask the whole admin team I hope you guys consider me as I have the best experience and knowledge of what to do
Thanks for Reading my Application Sincerely Jayy Rose 🌹

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact Edward Pluxury (erelix) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom