Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Soprano
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
May 23, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/V0NANgj

Atillapro

vututututu
Player
Hello dear Mazhor I hope you are well I am a user with 865 ID and my second account is 1904 ID

The 865 account was banned due to general rules 1.6, but I have never done this rule violation on the en3 server, yes, I violated your rules and I respect that I was punished, but there are many people who have done this rule violation on the en1 server and play on the en3 server, and there are also people who have done it on the en3 server and play on the en1 server.

I was banned on en1 server because of the rule violation I did on en3 server and I opened forums many times but I could not prove that I was innocent, so I wanted to play with a 3rd account, this account 47048.

I played with the 47048 account for a long time, I found new friends for myself, I also became the marabunta leader and I had more than 30 million money in my account, although I avoided the ban, I continued to play the game properly while I could do this rule violation.

But this account was discovered after a while and I was banned by computer control while my gang was at a very good level, showing a great participation in every event and loved by everyone.

My friends who used to play on the EN1 server switched to the en3 server 1 month ago and I was playing the game properly without breaking the rules with the 66666 id account I opened 1 month ago, I played 500 hours of game in 1 month, I got myself overly carried away, maybe I wanted to play a few more months with the aim of making a proper start on this server again and write you a message via DM, but this account was banned today upon complaint.

so I opened more than one account and did good things with all of them I had the chance to do this rule violation again but I made this mistake only once on the en1 server and I regretted it very much as a gang leader I think I was able to prove to you that I deserve a chance as a good player, I didn't commit this rule violation on this server anyway

if you want to give it a chance.

Social: slmbndizzy
Banned gen 1.6 - 865
Banned 1.1 1.4 - 1904

Social: sorry i dont remember but probably it was - TheInkySans or something i can check if needs
Ban evading - 47048 (30m money and old gang leader)

Social: alicanonline
Ban evading - 66666 (opened 1 month ago)

If you give me a chance, I can buy and start from beginning with a new gta5 and social club account.

Atillapro

vututututu
Player
I was banned on en1 server because of the rule violation I did on en3 server and I opened forums many times but I could not prove that I was innocent, so I wanted to play with a 3rd account, this account 47048.

sorry i did on en1 i banned on en3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom