Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx Mandem

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information:
  1. Your name IRL: Milos
  2. Your age (OOC): 29
  3. Time zone + country: UTC +2, Serbia
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): During the day, around 12:00 to 16:00, and in the evening from 10:00-02:00h.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6
  6. Your Discord ID: mima_44
  7. Your character's name (IC): Maxx Mandem
  8. Your in-game ID: 26947
  9. Your in-game level: 46
  10. Languages spoken: English, Serbian, and the rest of the Balkan languages (ex-yu).
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information:
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?

- I am eager to take on the role of an admin as it aligns with my passion for fostering a positive community environment. Having been actively engaged in city roleplay, particularly on the Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) side, I have gained a deep understanding of in-game mechanics and the dynamics of roleplay scenarios. This hands-on experience equips me with valuable insights to effectively contribute to the administrative responsibilities, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience for all community members.

2. What are your strengths?

-
    Organized
    - Quick learner
    - Good teammate
    - Kind person
    - Professional
  3. What are your weaknesses?

- Soft-hearted
    - Too much self-critic
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

-
    I would bring a bit of player experience, having actively participated in the GrandRP project for over 2 years across both EN1 and EN3 cities, and knowing most of the great RP citizens from EN3. My involvement, particularly on the Law Enforcement Officer side, has granted me a comprehensive understanding of in-game mechanics and the intricacies of roleplay dynamics. Additionally, my professional background as a Software Engineer positions me to address technical issues that may arise, ensuring the smooth functioning of the server. I am confident that my combination of hands-on experience and technical expertise makes me a valuable asset to the admin team, contributing to the overall success and enhancement of the community.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

-
    I don't have a business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- No.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- No.

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please contact me on Discord (Rui Ace | deaudacity ) regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom