Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed GR 3.1 - GR 3.2 - GR 6.9 - GR 6.13 - GR 6.15 - GR 6.10 - FearRP - RDM - GZ 1.1| Karahanlılar Family: 36397, 322, 48582, 28531

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BatuhanBektimuroglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEFg-4yFpAw

Old_Man

Player
Player
This complaint was made after reviewing all the rules one by one. Everything is clearly visible in POV. First, I go there to look at the public message from Club Chat. They call out to me as they land the helicopter, so I get off the helicopter and walk towards them. I don't know the player ID: 12140 lying on the ground, but they are insulting his family (mother) in Turkish. ID:48582 says, "He went to sing the National Anthem with his mother." They make fun of the real-life Turkish Republic's National Anthem. and he says something about this topic but I don't understand the topic. I keep my silence and calm because I think the gamemasters are watching. And since they have a gun in their hands, I continue my role by doing whatever they say. Then things get even more out of control and they open fire on every vehicle passing on the street, killing everyone. I continue my role completely and remain silent so that they do not shoot me. After killing everyone, one of them kills me. They make fun of me even though I'm dead, they come and punch, kick, hit and finally the next player ID: 28531 comes and makes fun of me and makes a strange move saying "I came to the scene". noisy. Even though I was dead, he hit me with a stick and sent me to the hospital.

The only explanation for many events such as coming side by side without communicating in the game, moving synchronously, informing the other player and coming to my area is that such a trap was prepared using a program outside the game ("discord"). I request POV recorded from each player's own perspective. I also request and demand that the necessary "30-day" suspension be given to the players who are not registered or not registered for violating the registration rules.
I would like to express my respects to the valuable management team. I will always do my best to make the GrandRP server better and compliant with the rules.

They continued to make fun of me after they killed me. And they took a photo and threw it at me.:

Last edited:

Halil Turko

Player
Player
This recording is not from the beginning of the event, it does mg and asks us to record while there is no event. I think he doesn't know the rules

berat can

Player
Player
You have no right to ask for perspective from me and my friends and in this game there is a walkie talkie that belongs to the families and we can use it, it is your ignorance that you do not know this, it is not our fault, also this perspective is missing, the person who is dead in that place is his friend, so there is a possibility of metagamming and he is dead in this place The person is shooting us and behind the video where you opened a forum for us, they are shooting us and one of them escapes with a helicopter and then he knew that we would fuck them because they shoot us and he came again knowingly, that is, before this point of view, they were making all the rule mistakes, but since they did not want to show today, the rest of the point of view is gone. No, this is proof that he wants to deceive you, the admins.

Old_Man

Player
Player
You have no right to ask for perspective from me and my friends and in this game there is a walkie talkie that belongs to the families and we can use it, it is your ignorance that you do not know this, it is not our fault, also this perspective is missing, the person who is dead in that place is his friend, so there is a possibility of metagamming and he is dead in this place The person is shooting us and behind the video where you opened a forum for us, they are shooting us and one of them escapes with a helicopter and then he knew that we would fuck them because they shoot us and he came again knowingly, that is, before this point of view, they were making all the rule mistakes, but since they did not want to show today, the rest of the point of view is gone. No, this is proof that he wants to deceive you, the admins.
If you're making such a statement, prove it. Don't just talk empty words.

Old_Man

Player
Player
Everything before and after the event is here. Chat flows very fast and people are always talking. The fact that you called people will definitely be recorded in the chat logs. And this house is my old family home. It is quite normal for me to know its location.

And the person named "Can Delici" is one of my old family members. Of course, if someone calls me to my house, I go there knowing the location of the house, and when the helicopter approaches, they call me by saying "come" instead of shooting.
The desired Full screen image is yes.

Last edited:

Cagdas Sans

Player
Player
Fortunately, my friend did not run away when he saw you shooting at me, and you will be punished for deceiving the authorities, because you are a 13-year-old child who cannot leave the house, you think you are something even by shooting. . . . I'm waiting :D and laughing.

berat can

Player
Player
Everything before and after the event is here. Chat flows very fast and people are always talking. The fact that you called people will definitely be recorded in the chat logs. And this house is my old family home. It is quite normal for me to know its location.

And the person named "Can Delici" is one of my old family members. Of course, if someone calls me to my house, I go there knowing the location of the house, and when the helicopter approaches, they call me by saying "come" instead of shooting.
hahahaha are you serious I am here saying I am IN YOUR FAMILY HOME but you are coming to my family house this is very funny mg symptom

berat can

Player
Player

Also, you should be able to screen record the messages in the game in full screen, not by cropping or editing.

Old_Man

Player
Player
Also, you should be able to screen record the messages in the game in full screen, not by cropping or editing.
Your idle talk doesn't mean anything. The authorities see all the violations of the rules. If there is an incomplete or incorrect record, you can appeal with your own record. I'm an eyewitness to the whole thing. You are insulting people and their families. All of these behaviors appear in POV. Then it is clearly seen that you have RDM. I don't need to rewrite and say these things. Don't try to fool managers. Taking the entire screenshot won't change anything. If requested by an official, a full-screen photo will be taken. Since you didn't specify a house number or location, I wanted to come and look at your family home. You're the one who called me to come while I'm in the helicopter. Stop lying all the time. Speak the truth. If you're going to continue lying for fear of being punished, try following the rules next time.

Halil Turko

Player
Player

Why didn't you post it in full screen? Is it because the recording and the photo are not at the same time? Can you upload it in full screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom