Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Remy
Administrators nickname
Tyrone Williams
Date
May 18, 2021
Time
21:30
Proofs
V

Remy

Player
Player
So after everyone is trying to hear the debate. some families members try to come to FIB and start punching everyone. We then opened fire and put the Suspects in cuffs bcause they were being childish at the event. Which is non rp to punch for no reason. Its basically DM. We cuff them and i grab a Family member by the arm and put him in a Barricade so he can relax and cool down. They then contacted Tyrone Williams to solve them problem and said its "non rp". Is is non rp that people are running around punching for no reason? I was just solving this problem so everyone at the event can just relax and hear the debate. I understand everyone wants to have fun but i wanted to take these guys away from the crowd so everyone can hear this debate in piece.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Title is incorrect
You have 12 hours to amend these errors

Remy

Player
Player
Demorgan for PG : Tyrone Williams

So after everyone is trying to hear the debate. some families members try to come to FIB and start punching everyone. We then opened fire and put the Suspects in cuffs bcause they were being childish at the event. Which is non rp to punch for no reason. Its basically DM. We cuff them and i grab a Family member by the arm and put him in a Barricade so he can relax and cool down. They then contacted Tyrone Williams to solve them problem and said its "non rp". Is is non rp that people are running around punching for no reason? I was just solving this problem so everyone at the event can just relax and hear the debate. I understand everyone wants to have fun but i wanted to take these guys away from the crowd so everyone can hear this debate in piece.
Tyrone Williams report (In this video he doesnt give any punishments for them going around punching people, but he gives me a punishment for PG after i was just trying to promote good rp and have them cooldown because they were fighting.)

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Incorrect format

REJECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom