Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
chaitanya naidu
Administrators nickname
Bobby pluxury
Date
Nov 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oElsnVq

Chaitanya Naidu

Player
Player
Dear Mazor and Bobby,

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out with a heavy heart to address the recent banishment I encountered unexpectedly. As a dedicated member of the admin team for over a year, my commitment to enhancing the RP experience for the GRP community has been unwavering.

Upon seeking clarification from Admin Adham, I was informed that my ban resulted from perceived biased decisions on my part. I am genuinely sorry if my actions inadvertently conveyed this impression. It was never my intention to compromise the integrity of the rules or exhibit favoritism.

Throughout my tenure, I consistently endeavored to contribute positively to the team, always striving to make decisions that were fair and just. I took great care to cross-validate my opinions with fellow admins, ensuring a collaborative and unbiased approach.

If, in any instance, my decisions were flawed, I sincerely apologize. It was never my intent to deviate from the established guidelines or demonstrate partiality. I am writing this appeal with the hope that you might reconsider my ban and grant me a second chance within the GRP community.

I deeply value the time and effort I have invested in this community, and I am committed to rectifying any shortcomings on my part. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any unintended errors, and I kindly request your understanding and compassion in this matter.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I am hopeful for an opportunity to continue contributing positively to the GRP community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom