Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Cakir Family | Unofficial Organization Application

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

meto cakir

Player
Player
Family Name: Cakir Family
Family Owner: Metehan Cakir | ID:42690
Family House Number: 68
Family Founder Discord: metehan07
Family Owner Forum Link: meto cakir

Family logo:

Family Goals:

-
we want to be rich.we want to all our fam members gonna use super cars.
-we want in be top 1 in ranking families
-To be a respectable family
-We want to be the biggest and strongest family

Family Uniforms:

History of Cakir Family:

Metehan Cakir was born in Croydon/United Kingdom in August 1994, Metehan has high self-confidence. Metehan had a vagrant childhood, during school he often earned money by betting among his friends, went to the shooting range and gave a small amount of money to the person who hit the most, his Decency for money has been since an early age. In middle school, he was someone who communicated his thoughts directly to very honest people with the beatings he received from his father due to telling big lies. The reason for this is his father, he doesn't give Metehan pocket money, and he came all the way to high school by washing the car and cleaning the garden on weekends. but with the self-confidence that adolescence gives, he now starts looking for a more permanent job, thinking that he deserves more of the money he has earned. school life School who think you're useless and a burden on Metehan leaves, and for this reason will leave the house after an argument with his father, the first night things didn't go exactly his way, and he sensed the streets pass in Metehan has started to regret it, but this is no longer a matter of pride for him it had been, what he's going to do to the house she wasn't coming back for a while, remaining in Metehan Samet's home, friends, and even had set up a layout in the worst way to have fun even Firasat could find, he saw Samet, who was staying at his house next to his brothers in the neighborhood while he was showing girls with bmx in the neighborhood 3 uncanny men sitting on a car had taken Samet in front of him talking back and forth, thinking that Samet was not safe, he went to his friend with a huff, pulled his friend aside and said, "hey Metehan, who are these guys, my friend" Metehan and shrugged, whereupon Samet said, "these are my friends, don't wait for me, go! "he said, and returned to the men's side, this is really wrong with the Spooky Men Metehan eyes, a glance, too, the men watching them from a distance very confident Metehan started almost 1 hour later, the tall one from a triad, the phone rang, and then the guys riding in a vehicle with a rush and a green lowrider Samet next a taxi for they held first, followed by Samet turning them in, you're in the back of their stay in the deserted streets, the gas station after I got out of the cab and started watching it on foot, very soon, a black vehicle entering from the street stopped next to Samet and handed him a stylish black leather bag from the window. checking the bag for a few seconds,Samet pulled out two envelopes from the inner pocket of his jacket and the envelopes Metehan extend from the sound of a siren echoed through the building, you can't run from the location where you thought, running towards the scene and the people next to you and not necessarily Samet, * blank stares and said I should get out of Here Come the men who each other for a while at a time began to run away, Samet Metehan forcibly turning in place and the remaining two hands were trembling and his teeth and I put the vehicle to shake, has a facial expression anxious and fearful, after a while away from the scene, Metehan when it came to yourself, yet before I could open his mouth, into his pocket drug stuff and they package up 5-6 "if you open your mouth I'll cut your fucking tongue out" like they'd shut down for a while, the threat matrix, after coming to a safe place, Metehan they tell you to leave the car, opens the driver's window and landed just after Metehan vehicle of Metehan faced with a blank stare, the driver is paying attention and all the cool "with this bag, you know, Do you see them ? he asks, Metehan shakes his head and confirms what he sees, the driver says, "These bags are your life now, I will also reduce some of you for every gram that is lost.With Metehan's blank gaze, he said, "So where am I going to go with these? What am I going to do with these? What are these? he asks incompetent questions like "Samet, this is Green, tell him about the business with us now, the driver says with a stern expression, "Look, man, if you tell a person about this, they will collect your brain from the floor, now go to the taxi stand 2 blocks away and tell them that I sent them, they will help you." he says and as he turns in front of him, Metehan stutters, "and who are you ?" he says and the driver says "Ferhat Salvadaro" with a smile on his face and steps on the gas. In the evening of the same day, while sitting waiting for Samet, the door knocks and hurriedly goes to the door, who is Metehan stammering? immediately after directing his question, Alper in a low voice said, "I've come, you idiot, open the door." he says, and when Metehan opens the door, Samet dives in quickly, Samet walks over Metehan with quick steps, and Metehan finds himself on his ass with his foot stuck next to the coffee table. Samet clings to Metehan's collar and says, "What were you doing there, you stupid bastard," immediately followed by Metehan saying, "Protect you.." before he could finish his words, "It's up to me to protect me! " he gets angry at Metehan by saying, Metehan gets up without even opening his mouth and takes hard steps towards the balcony, takes out the last remaining cigarette from the cigarette pack he took out of his pocket and lights the cigarette lighter for something that may never happen in his life again. Samet, who came right after, said, "What, so you're not going to say anything?" Metehan turns around and says, "Teach me this job, I need money anyway, a man who will work in you. what more?" der Alper laughed and said, "What ? you're going to work, no! no, absolutely not! " When Metehan says, "Why not, just think about it," he turns in front of him and takes a quick sip to finish his cigarette. and with a calm attitude, he turns around and touches Samet's shoulder, throws a cocky smile, and then goes towards the hall, saying, "I'm waiting in the hall." That evening his life changed, he is no longer a good person, he works for bad people, the next day he and Samet take the bags he bought from Devon to him in full, and Devon pays Samet a lot, Samet's eyes did not see anything with the money he received, and his ambition won. Along with time, Metehan's business and friendship relationship with Ferhat has progressed and they trust each other like Brother and Sister. One day, while shopping as usual, FIB throws a raid and everyone, including Metehan, is arrested Metehan, who got out of prison after the last 5 years, has grown Decently and matured. Now that he is free, he sets off to Los Santos with the only person who has taken care of him in life, and Metehan and his friends are waiting for him in Los Santos in order to set sail for new jobs.

Family Rules:

- Upper and lower ranks acting in accordance with their own ranks
- Show respect to all family members.
- No racism or bullying.
- Follow all server server rules and respect admins
- No insulting, scamming, or malicious trolling of family members.

Family Ranks:

Rank 1: Member (For beginner)
Rank 2: Cakir (For new members with game knowledge)
Rütbe 3: Turfer (Turfer Ones)
Rank 4: Staff (Members who's primary job is to recruit new members)
Rank 5: Event Leader ( Members who work on family businesses)
Rank 6: Managment (Members who's primary job is to go to events)
Rank 7: Deputy (The most experience members our family. leading family events)
Rank 8: Co Founder (It has deputy,is the next official after the leader)
Rank 9: Founder (The Leader. he has all authority and familles owner)

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact (Sultan Pluxury) or (Chanush Movva) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact in the next 24 hours to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your Unofficial ORG bio.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom