Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Hill

Player
Information
1. Achraf
2. 21
3. GMT+1
4. 4-8
5. armyturtleneck
6. Butcher Brooklyns
7. 262020

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Bloods is my favorite gang in this city; I love everything about it. I'm looking to be a leader and unlock its full potential.

I've had a lot of experiences in the criminal side, in various gangs, and taking high command roles everywhere I go. I consider my leadership to be good, witnessed by everyone in the city in several crime events and situations. I try to do the unexpected and what other people don't do. I will strive to keep the gang focused during my term, rewarding hard work and consistency. We will emphasize turfs, sprays, robberies, and everything in between.

I will ensure that turfing is done in a healthy environment, introducing trusted and good people to it so we can dominate the whole city.
Unfortunately, I haven't been a deputy in any organization, but I've been under deputy in four gangs and held high commands in one. This is just my criminal side; my leadership extends to the LEO side as well."

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- We will try give LEOs good rp related situations, we will introduce new tactics to Submarine event, Store robberies, FZ raids, Encashment robbery and more to come, something the project needs and make our gang the best in the city.

- We will have brawls and beefs with other gangs with following the rules and the regulations without toxicity, I will discuss with other leaders to make some good RP situations between gangs, For example: taking over Mega Mall which 3 gangs will meet and fight eachother with guns and the winner can rob all of us etc...

- I will focus on gang raids and try to give a hard time to FIB in raids while making ppl wanna fight for whats theirs "Hq, guns warehouse, ammunation" so people can pull up and defend instead of ignoring.

- I will have a healthy roleplay environment without toxicity or members beefs, sometimes people can get mad or tilt on eachover over some event or robbery, I will introduce competitivity so it becomes healthy, For example: whoever kills, robs in ghetto claps etc...

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom