Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joe Daft
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2024
Time of violation
1:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5x235QHG9mo

Joe Worsdale 438

Player
Player
Trying to train a new officer, on our first attempt of a traffic stop we have this player completely break our RP experience and delay our training. He clearly speaks in OOC terms in IC voice chat, he runs outside of a GZ to RDM me. He gives ZERO demands, turns around, and just guns me down. I believe running outside of a GZ just to be able to shoot me is Power gaming as well but I'm not too sure so I'm not reporting him for that too.

SYRIA

⚠ Syria ⚠
Player
bro i cant hear your voice you too far away how i need to stop so i was runing form you because u engine bloke me and i was running outside the gz and i see u will taser me and this why i kill u and i come back and i help u after the rp situation done and when i shoot u u start to shoot back
and this pov when i help u pov 1

Last edited:

Joe Worsdale 438

Player
Player
bro i cant hear your voice you too far away how i need to stop so i was runing form you because u engine bloke me and i was running outside the gz and i see u will taser me and this why i kill u and i come back and i help u after the rp situation done and when i shoot u u start to shoot back
and this pov when i help u pov 1
You need to give demands to use lethal force, You can't just shoot officers because they have a taser out. I also continued to tell you to stop running until I knew you'd hear me (Being able to see your ID is clear indication you would of heard me). Also picking me up after the RP situation and running off does not undo your rule breaks. Read the rules and come back to RP when you understand them. Please and thank you :)

SYRIA

⚠ Syria ⚠
Player
You need to give demands to use lethal force, You can't just shoot officers because they have a taser out. I also continued to tell you to stop running until I knew you'd hear me (Being able to see your ID is clear indication you would of heard me). Also picking me up after the RP situation and running off does not undo your rule breaks. Read the rules and come back to RP when you understand them. Please and thank you :)
omg so smart brother this why i save pov next time dont forgot to use ( f8 - f12 ) pov 2 and don't forget your shotgun 2 bullet shoot at me 😉

Last edited:

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

He is a criminal he can run away while being chased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom