Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fredrick Walker
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Jan 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Z72WDWee0

Bad Devil

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I have been banned from the server for having a thing called "hitbox" on pc sir you can check my grand RP punishment history I have need being charged for cheats or usage of them I am playing on this project from past 1 year But sir today when I found myself Ban for a addicted and first ever game I felt bad but everyone know that i am not a big clapper or a big turfed I used to play this project for fun not to beat anyone I really like enjoying But I haven't used any cheat in grp history I really love GRP and I cant left it

Can you please request admin Jonny odd to provide a proof of me Cheating in game

Here is My POV of the Day I got a Ban

Thanks for taking it in consendration...

This is My POV.

( POV OF THE DAY )

( POV OF THE LAST 2 DAY OF BAN )

Still I am wondering from where I am cheating I am ready to give any additional information if needed

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Even here on POV can be seen HITBOX CHEAT ! So u where chatting and play for fun but your fun with cheats does not make other players to be happy , even if u consider usage of cheats fun thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom