Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ibra rdead
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 27, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HIxWZHGjTc0

ehab

Player
Player
Admin can you check the time and you will see the time how they cancel the raid and but immunity 🙏🏻
bro i will give you last chance dont miss with us buddy you look noob buddy

Last edited:

Barwary Gilgamesh

Leader of unofficial org
i did do raid family glgamesh and they left the city to cancel the raid and they did back and they but family immunity

i have all proof

and can you see here how them but family immunity here the pov
the first video has no name wich family you raid it was cancelled and after two minutes you go to my family house to raid my family and we was have immunity why are you lying?
proof that you raid us.
🤠
Reviewing....
Check my writing ! 👍

Ibra.Rdead

Player
Player
the first video has no name wich family you raid it was cancelled and after two minutes you go to my family house to raid my family and we was have immunity why are you lying?
proof that you raid us.
🤠

Check my writing ! 👍
Shame on you for lying when you're a administration YouTuber who can verify for the logs dont forget

Ibra.Rdead

Player
Player
proof that you raid us.
🤠

Check my writing ! 👍
Be an honest man and do not lie you are YouTuber

Ibra.Rdead

Player
Player
You fucking stupid if we but immunity you can raid other families and you will see
If you allow me my brother to respect speech and respect people it is not permissible for you to speak like this which is inappropriate respect the administration

ehab

Player
Player
If you allow me my brother to respect speech and respect people it is not permissible for you to speak like this which is inappropriate respect the administration
Bro the admins my friends + bro you was say bad word about mother to gilgamesh family when we hit you with shoes you think you are respectful

Ibra.Rdead

Player
Player
Bro the admins my friends + bro you was say bad word about mother to gilgamesh family when we hit you with shoes you think you are respectful
1.I don't understand why you write so much here and what does it have to do with you because you are not an administrator and you can't decide anything so please calm down and don't interfere

2.What you say and write has nothing to do with the topic The respected supervisor is present and he is the one who decides with all due respect to him

3.I ask you not to interfere and not to write things that are not related to this whole story

And stop Toxicity

Ibra.Rdead

Player
Player

proof that you raid us.
🤠

Check my writing ! 👍
Here can you see youesf Says I'm a liar and he's right so if he's right why do you worry so much and send a lot of messages and be afraid

He who believes is not afraid and he who lies is afraid 🙏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom