Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_Maxx

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Maxx
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +2 - Egypt
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 24:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: mr_ninja2050
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Mister Maxx
  8. Your in game ID: 57356
  9. Your in game level: 13 ( going to be 14 )
  10. Languages spoken: English - Arabic - French
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
When I was a beginner and still new to Grand RP, I faced a lot of problems due to my lack of knowledge about the city’s rules, and this feeling was very bad, but when I knew the rules and learned them, and I had a complete knowledge of them, my view of Grand RP changed, and I really felt that it was fun with the rules, so I want to answer and know the players. Newbies to the rules to enjoy all the fun like me , One of the things I love most is answering people's questions . In addition to being a former player in the first city, I have a lot of experience that can help me guide the players and put them on the right path. I can benefit the admins work team by speaking the Arabic language, which many admins are not proficient in.
2. What are your strengths?
1-When I make decisions, I make them logically, thinking well, and I have no bias in any decisions
2-I am great at explaining rules and explaining things to others
3-
Being patient is the most important thing to excel at because it is the reason for solving problems

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes when I have a problem
I think about it more than once
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes , i will be ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
I am free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom